2 en 1 Nuevo recovery y parche de rooteo para los S7180 FWVGA

eduardomo

Diamante
Diamante en bruto
Móvil
sony speria xz premium dualsim
Ya tenemos nueva versión, gracias a @v4vendetta
[-]Calentito y recién sacado del horno chino.

El recovery para meter con flashtools por el procedimiento habitual, seleccionar el scatter.txt, descarga, quitar la pila volverla a poner y enchufar el movil por usb.
Contenido oculto
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
[/-]
Recovery táctil en inglés.
https://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema...S7180-FWVGA-version.24859?p=217161#post217161

El parche root se mete, arrancando en recovery (vol+ & power a la vez) y selecionar "update zip from SD card", selecionamos el archivo y aceptamos.
Contenido oculto
Agradeceré vuestras experiencias con ellos, ya que no dispongo de éste tipo de terminal.

Un gracias o un me gusta y los enlaces serán revelados.

New english recovery from @v4vendetta
[-]Warm and freshly baked Chinese.

This recovery for to put with flashtools through normal procedure, select the scatter.txt, click on download, remove the battery and put it back to the phone, USB plug to PC.

Contenido oculto
[/-]

https://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema...S7180-FWVGA-version.24859?p=217161#post217161

This patch gets root. Put the file in a folder on your SD card, Boot into recovery mode (vol + & power at a time) and selecting "update zip from SD card", select this file and accept.

Contenido oculto
I would appreciate your experiences with them, cause I do not have this type of terminal.

A thank (gracias) or like (me gusta) me and the links will be revealed.

Última edición por un moderador:
When I select the scatter file I get an error "Incorrect scatter file format!" and I cannot continue.

Cuando selecciono el scatter file me sale un error "Incorrect scatter file format!" y no puedo continuar.

edit* I moved the files out of the folder with the Chinese letters, now FlashTool accepts the scatter file but when I run FlashTool I get this error: https://www.dropbox.com/s/big9goal5cbv9oc/SP error.png

When I select the scatter file I get an error "Incorrect scatter file format!" and I cannot continue.

Cuando selecciono el scatter file me sale un error "Incorrect scatter file format!" y no puedo continuar.

edit* I moved the files out of the folder with the Chinese letters, now FlashTool accepts the scatter file but when I run FlashTool I get this error: https://www.dropbox.com/s/big9goal5cbv9oc/SP%20error.png

Witch order do you select, download or update firmware?

Hi Im todavía leer la información en este foro tengo una estrella FWVGA 7100 + 1gb - puedo desbloquear la memoria del sistema de 2,5 GB en el momento con esta recuperación / patch?

Hi Im todavía leer la información en este foro tengo una estrella FWVGA 7100 + 1gb - puedo desbloquear la memoria del sistema de 2,5 GB en el momento con esta recuperación / patch?

Para el desbloqueo de los 2,5Gb de ROM necesitas el archivo EBR1 modificado, prueba si funciona el del QHD, para esto:
Abres flashtools
seleccionas el scatter.txt
Marcas el recovery
Marcas el EBR1 y seleccionas la ruta donde esté el EBR1 del modelo QHD
le das a download
Pones la batería
Pones el cable del teléfono al PC

Un saludo.

La traducción hace esto más difícil!

Así que la única diferencia con el procedimiento explicado en la primera entrada es la de marcar también el ebr1 y tener el archivo qhd?

gracias

Flash tool - select scatter file - click download - put the battery - plug phone in.

Thank you, eduardomo. That allowed me to flash the recovery.

But, like the other recovery from the other sticky thread, it's Chinese for me.
This time it seems to be a different version, it looks different, but here's a photo
2013-01-21 13.25.51.jpg

Is this only happening to me?

2013-01-21 13.25.51.jpg

Thank you, eduardomo. That allowed me to flash the recovery.

But, like the other recovery from the other sticky thread, it's Chinese for me.
This time it seems to be a different version, it looks different, but here's a photo
2013-01-21 13.25.51.jpg

Is this only happening to me?

It's the only recovery i have from the Chinese forums.

So you can try with the QHD recovery.img in English, download it from the QHD threat, start flashtools, select your scatter.txt, unmark all, mark for to flash only the new recovery.img (locate it in the downloaded folder). and click download, put the battery and after plug the USB between phone and PC.

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás