Barra de estado transparente? posible?

luisito83

Simdualero de Bronce
MI pregunta es ,si hay alguna manera de dejar la barra de notificaciones transparente tipo a la del sg4 ?

Pero jorge,tu el port que vas a hacer es del sg3,no? ese viene con la barra normal,o se la vas a modificar para que salga transparente>?

entonces modificando ese xml, se puedo poner la barra transparente de cualquier rom?¿

Encontre este post en XDA y espero que le sirva :wink:
(copy/paste)
Transparent Status Bar!

Based on Raubkatze's discovery i have found a way to implement this on the 4.2.1 leak

As you'll see there's no tw_super_status_bar.xml, so i've made the same modifications to another file.

1. Decompile SystemUI.apk

2. Open /SystemUI/res/layout/super_status_bar.xml and change android:background to 100% transparent.
Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.StatusBarWindowView android:background="#00000000" android:focusable="true" android:fitsSystemWindows="true" android:descendantFocusability="afterDescendants" xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"</pre>
3. Save and close the file.

4. Open /SystemUI/res/values/drawables.xml and edit this line to get transparency you need, for example, 100% transparent:
Code:

<item type="drawable" name="status_bar_background">#00000000</item></pre>
5. Save and Close

6. Recompile SystemUI.apk

** For signing of system apps, open original app and recompiled app through 7 zip and Drag and Drop META-INF and AndroidManifest.xml from original to recompiled.**

Done now you have the transparent statusbar!

Small hint:
#00000000 - 100% transparency

#3F000000 - 75% transparency

#7F000000 - 50% transparency

#BF000000 - 25% transparency

You can get the transparent status bar done from vegeta1's work: http://www.mediafire.com/?xa64he0jkd...igm2i9wscqkn2x

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás