Cubot X15 – high-end camera for $165

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

1949deal

Platino
Comercial
www.geeksnack.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_08_cubot_x15_price_presale_discount_everbuying_660x330.jpg
One of the issues with cost-effective mobile phones is their digicam. Producers usually bargain on receptors and handling to help make their devices more cost-effective for their target market. Although not all smart phone creators follow this practice, there is a majority that does, and that makes finding a good smart phone digicam harder. The Cubot X15 is the latest leading device from Cubot and its main objective is to avoid the judgment about cost-effective smartphones’ cameras. The Cubot X15 digicam installation is amazing and can competing those of flagships like the New samsung Universe S6, OnePlus 2 and Universe Note 4.
www.geeksnack.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_08_cubot_x15_bezels_design_price_585x440.jpg
The Cubot X15 is now on presale on 1949deal and you can get the phone for $165 unlocked, with free shipping included. Also, if you use the coupon code EBX15 you get a nice discount that takes the price all the way down to $146.99. In addition, the X15 has a smaller brother called Cubot X12that’s usually priced priced at $105.38, but you can get it for only $79.99 starting tomorrow, however, the discount is limited to the first 100 units so you might want to hurry up if you’re interested. Since it’s going to be delivered from China, be prepared to pay VATS and customs fees, depending on your country. The Cubot X15 is a mid-range smartphone if you consider performance and specs, but its camera setup is what makes the phone desirable. Targeted at younger people and those enthusiastic about photography, social media and video production, the Cubot X15 has a very wide audience that could find it useful.
www.geeksnack.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_08_cubot_x15_flagship_price_camera_smartphone_585x440.jpg
Display-wise, the Cubot X15 comes with a 5.5 inches FHD show that has a 1920*1080 quality. If you do the mathematical, ppi pixel solidity will be similar to that of the iPhone 6 Plus, namely 401 ppi pixel solidity. The touchscreen technology is not as excellent, though, as usually these mobile phones come with 5-point multi contact displays instead of 10-point ones that are discovered on popular leading gadgets. That shouldn’t cause that big of a problem though, as the consumer experience doesn’t really depend on 10-point multi contact. Android operating system 5.1 Lollipop and 4G LTE come on panel the product, making it as future-proof as possible.
Performance-wise, the Cubot X15 comes with a MediaTek MTK6735, which is a rather able processer discovered in gadgets from Doogee, Mstar, Mlais and plenty more. It’s a excellent CPU, and supported by 2 GB RAM and 16 GB storage space, it manages any kind of utilization styles pretty well. The 2750 mAh battery power might be a bit too small for the large show, so I wouldn’t anticipate an amazing battery power out of this one. But I would anticipate one day of reasonable utilization to be a conventional evaluate after monthly or two of utilization. Once I get my arms on the Cubot X15, I’ll be sure to details this part of its attributes. Until then, go forward and pre-order if you want the leading of smart phone cameras in your arms.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás