Dinodirect Surprise

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Saludos Yokomi:

Yo estaría interesado en el zopo zp200.
En "http://www.fastcardtech.com/goods-7129-ZOPO+ZP200+Glasses-Free+3D+Android+3G+phone+With+MTK+MT6575+8MP+camera+43+multi-touch+Dual+SIM+4GB+ROM+1GB+RAM.html"" a 285$.
Si ofrecieras algo más interesante, yo me apuntaría.

hi,seimor, i feel very happy to receive your message, but i think the first we can do is that we need gather more people, and if we can gather more people , the price must be very low, and we also need to make sure the product, maybe you can choose one, and then gather more people, thanks, waiting for your reply. Best Regards

hi, makibar, i feel very happy to receive your letter, about the link that u give me , i can not open it, sorry, and the product you need, you can tell me, or you can choose one product, and then gather some people, and i can give you a lower price, thanks, waiting for your reply.

Hello Yokomi, nice to meet you,
How many people
need to make a good price?
Give us some concrete examples, please:
10 people for "zopo200" what price give us?

If you offer good discount people should be encouraged :smile:.

Best regads

yokomi yo no voy a buscar a nadie para comprar , tu pon una cantidad de telefonos que se necesiten comprar y un precio

los compradores apareceran si es precio es muy barato

Hello @yokomi, how about these?, Lately there is much anticipation in the forum with the Lenovo A750, but the 2 first terminals received by users of the forum went bad, not really know if the software manipulation by the seller or hardware defects due to the youth of the phone. The fact is that there is a joint purchase by fellow @pauete organized, you can contact him and offer him. I must also warn that failure to solve the problems that are giving these phones, many people will be deleted from the list, Maybe we can help if the end you buy them from you.
For me personally there are two phones that interest me, one is the actual "Lenovo A750" and another "Star X18i."

Regards and good sale

Lo mismo en la lengua de Cervantes.
Hola @yokomi, ¿que tal estas?, ultimamente hay mucha expectación en el foro con el Lenovo A750, pero los 2 primeros terminales recibidos por usuarios del foro salieron malos, no se sabe muy bien si por manipulación del software por parte del vendedor o por defectos del hardware debido a la juventud del telefono. El caso es que hay una compra conjunta organizada por el compañero @pauete, puedes ponerte en contacto con el y ofertarle. También debo advertirte que si no se solucionan los problemas que estan dando estos telefonos, mucha gente se borrará de la lista, Quizas nos puedas ayudar si al final te los compramos a tí.
A mi personalmente hay dos telefonos que me interesan, uno es el propio "Lenovo A750" y otro el "Star X18i".

Un saludo y buena venta

Última edición por un moderador:
hi, Jon Koldo, thanks for your reply, and i will try my best to give all of you a lower price and a higher quality, so please do not worry about this, hope everything is good, waiting for your message, thanks.

hi, seimor, i feel very happy to receive your message, and i will try my best to give all of you a lower price, so please have patient to wait. hope everything is good.

hi,dosri, it is very happy to receive your message, and long time no see, how is everything goes during these days, i hope everything is good, and about that telephone, i think we can give all of you the higher quality and lower price, so please trust me, hope everything is good, waiting for your message.

hi, dosri, i feel very happy to receive your message, and i hope we can do this group buy very well, thanks fro your support, best wishes for you.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás