Greetings from Croatia

zoki 2

Simdualero Junior
My name is zoki and i came to this forum because of mynew phone.Hero V6888.I am sick of all these Chinese applications and trying to kick them out.Hopefully i think that i have found solution on this forum.Thank you all for such a gret stuff.

My name is zoki and i came to this forum because of mynew phone.Hero V6888.I am sick of all these Chinese applications and trying to kick them out.Hopefully i think that i have found solution on this forum.Thank you all for such a gret stuff.

Welcome, please because we are a spanish forum you should use spanish instead of english. Maybe you should use both at the same post

Enviado desde mi ZP900 usando Tapatalk 2

Hola,bienvenido al foro!!

Bienvenid@ al foro, ya esta todo dicho por mis compañeros. simba2.gif

simba2.gif

Hello! you're welcome here!
I'm glad that you have found your answer in this forum, but, please, the next thread you should use spanish besides of english. Like me do here.
Thank you, and welcome!

Hola! bienvenido!
Me alegro de que hayas encontrado tu respuesta en este foro, pero, por favor, el siguiente para el hilo deberías utilizar el español, además de Inglés. Al igual que yo hago aquí.
Gracias, y bienvenido!

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás