TUTORIAL [h30-u10] [outdoor, internacional] HUAWEI HONOR 3C: unlock,root, cwm, roms, gapps

RECUPERAR IMEIS
Estoy tratando de recuperar IMIE con su método.
He copiado la carpeta DLOAD en SD y fix imei. pero cuando reinicio el teléfono no abro TWRP.
Me di cuenta de que mi SD externa y percosrso ': / mnt / media_rw y la ubicación de la memoria interna y' storage/emulated.
del ROOT /

¿Cómo puedo iniciar el TWRP vive?

imei revisión también resuelve el problema de sconosiuta banda base?
Prueba otra sd. Try another sdcard

Enviado desde mi H30-U10 mediante Tapatalk

Lo hice con la otra sd
Recordé la actualización-ModemFix-My_VI.zip pero el imei sigue siendo desconocida y también la banda base

¿Alguna idea?
Pon kit kat

You have own mirrors here link https://www.movilesdualsim.com/index.php?threads/78530/
[version internacional] Unbrick h30-U10 , downgrade movil [version outdoor]

So do you think the solution 'to do the downgrade to 4.2? according to your post?

but the version that I wanted to download etotalk not 'a 4.2:
荣耀 3C_2G 联通 版 固件 (H30-U10, Android 4.2, Emotion V100R001CHNC00B143, 电 商 渠道. ) And 'can upgrade as they say the 4.4 with the 4.2? it seems to me impossible that you think?

So do you think the solution 'to do the downgrade to 4.2? according to your post?

荣耀 3C_2G 联通 版 固件 (H30-U10, Android 4.2, Emotion V100R001CHNC00B143, 电 商 渠道. ) And 'can upgrade as they say the 4.4 with the 4.2? it seems to me impossible that you think?
v
You're are the first in your case. Never seen before

v
You're are the first in your case. Never seen before

荣耀 3C_2G 联通 版 固件 (H30-U10, Android 4.2, Emotion V100R001CHNC00B143, 电 商 渠道. ) And 'can upgrade as they say the 4.4 with the 4.2? it seems to me impossible that you think?[DOUBLEPOST=1408187961][/DOUBLEPOST]do you think I should at this point make me return it and make money? or are there solutions?

Última edición:
荣耀 3C_2G 联通 版 固件 (H30-U10, Android 4.2, Emotion V100R001CHNC00B143, 电 商 渠道. ) And 'can upgrade as they say the 4.4 with the 4.2? it seems to me impossible that you think?[DOUBLEPOST=1408187961][/DOUBLEPOST]do you think I should at this point make me return it and make money? or are there solutions?
You may downgrade by flashtool and then apply the patch. You can try etotalk solution with a camera and send to etotalk the video

Two questions then do not bother you (for a while)

first
to downgrade the link and right ':
https://www.movilesdualsim.com/index.php?threads/78530/
[version internacional] Unbrick h30-U10, downgrade movil [outdoor version]? the first post DOWNGRADE: A VOLVER JELLYBEAN DESDE KIT KAT?

second
do you think the solution proposed by etotalk (for now do not you download the zip) may resolve as the Roma and scaricherei 'andorid 4.2 and I have an android 4.4?

thanks for everything[DOUBLEPOST=1408190766][/DOUBLEPOST]
You may downgrade by flashtool and then apply the patch. You can try etotalk solution with a camera and send to etotalk the video

Última edición:
Two questions then do not bother you (for a while)

first
to downgrade the link and right ':
https://www.movilesdualsim.com/index.php?threads/78530/
[version internacional] Unbrick h30-U10, downgrade movil [outdoor version]? the first post DOWNGRADE: A VOLVER JELLYBEAN DESDE KIT KAT?

second
do you think the solution proposed by etotalk (for now do not you download the zip) may resolve as the Roma and scaricherei 'andorid 4.2 and I have an android 4.4?

thanks for everything[DOUBLEPOST=1408190766][/DOUBLEPOST]
First try the eto solution please

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás