PROBLEMA Pandawill y su mal servicio de garantía y postventa

Droy

Simdualero de Bronce
Hola:
Realmente estoy indignado con la gente de Pandawill,es increíble que a tantas personas en este foro les pase algo parecido con las reparaciones y la "garantía" que ofrecen. A groso modo explicaré mi caso:
A principios de año decido probar suerte con algún movil chino,despues de tanto pensar entre precios y marcas me decido por un Zopo Cuppy,algo no tan caro por desconocer la marca y por si no llegaba el paquete,llega en Febrero y al mes de uso, murió! contacto a servicio a cliente,detallo el caso,me ofrecen una bateria nueva gratis,pero explico que el móvil no enciende ni carga,solicitan video,lo envío y responden que efectivamente aplica garantía,a lo cual mando a China el móvil,les llega en aprox. 3 semanas y además de que no me notifican ellos que ya han recibido el móvil,yo tengo que pedirles razón del equipo,me responden que tardan 3-4 semanas en repararlo,ese tiempo ya había transcurrido y me dicen que entienden mi desesperación por lo cual me hacen una "gran" oferta: un móvil reparado mas 3% de descuento en próxima compra,no es que sea desconfiado,aquí algo no anda bien y encima después de esto,estaría loco si vuelvo a comprarles algo o a recomendarlos con algún amigo...razón por las cuales estoy pidiendo un reembolso de mi dinero
@Yukki espero puedas ayudarme un poco
he aqui las pruebas:

Warranty #100715191 WC0008870

hello again, I've definitely been patient with this matter but everything has a limit, you say the repair period is 3-4 weeks, the cell already has with you from the 2nd of April, if we count the cell with you already have almost 8 weeks! and definitely do not want the phone, I expect a refund possible, and do not accept a repaired or mobile or your 3% discount, perhaps think they'll buy something? NEVER
attached images of the submission process with dates and everything, if their accounts fail
thanks

Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 18:12:06 +0800
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re:RE: Warranty #100715191 WC0008870

hello

hope for your consideration in advance.
but normally,the repair period is baout 3-4 weeks ,we could not decide it .
if you can accept another model repaired device ,we can offer you the 3% coupon as the compensation for your long time waiting,ok?

Lily

--------------Original Message-------------
To:[email protected]
Cc:
Subject:RE: Warranty #100715191 WC0008870
Date:2014-05-22 17:32:03.0

hello:
appreciate your offer, but it seems a little unfair, because the mobile had about a month of use and was suffered no physical mistreatment, now that provided the fault was not use ... just stopped working right in this case would I offered another new item similar in price and performance, not a rebuilt ...
I hope not cause discomfort, but has already been too long, almost three months to be exact, but the time it takes to deliver the computer and add the shipping time of return, given half a lost year, half a year without a mobile phone! seems fair?
really hope a speedy resolution and I appreciate your attention

Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 21:05:47 +0800
Subject: Re:RE: Warranty #100715191 WC0008870

hello

sorry for your long time waiting .
but your own device is still in the supplier for the repair now.
if you could not wait any more , we could only offer you the another model repaired device, ok?

Lily

To:[email protected];[email protected]
Cc:
Subject:RE: Warranty #100715191 WC0008870
Date:2014-05-19 16:31:31.0

hello:
I write again to know the status of the mobile phone to send them two months ago, you had said that the technical service was 2 to 5 weeks, that time has passed and I need to know who comes to solve this problem, which has already been too long and I have not received any response from you on their own initiative ...
in view of the desire delay give me viable options, since it does not seem fair to me because as you are waiting, the manufacturer does not give response.
I hope favorable response and timely
thanks

Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 15:54:29 +0800
Subject: Re:Warranty #100715191 WC0008870

Hello
Your returned item sku49367 has been sent to the factory for repair after we received it .
And normally it would take about 3-5 weeks.
we will urge the factory do good and quickly repair and will let you know the moment it is fixed.
Your patient and understanding on this is much appreciate.
Hope you have a nice day
Lily

To:[email protected]
Cc:
Subject:Warranty #100715191 WC0008870
Date:2014-05-03 05:59:29.0

hello:
I have not had any response from you about the technical service by number 100715191 WC0008870
I would like to indicate how this proceeding, and in a month you have received the shipment and have not informed me absolutely nothing...
I expect a prompt response and thank you for your attention
good day

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás