REVIEW REVIEW JIAKE P6. MTK6582. 1GB RAM. 8GB INTERNA. MALI 400MP. 5 INCH.

Sorry if I read you one month later, dont have time in the last weeks. The problem is that on the net (at least 1 or 2 months ago) some people uploaded roms for the Haipai P6s but the truth is that were roms for differents phones. Those people (like you) flashed and then cant turn on the phone (becouse the preloader they installed was for other phones... with different power on buttons...)

The solution is flash the preloader that I uploaded, the same that you did. Then you can try one of my two roms (there are two versions of the phone, with a different touch + lcd). If the phone sounds when you turn it on, but there is no image in the screen, try the other rom (or flash only the other UBOOT)

Hi, this is my first post here and I came here coz I have problem with my Haipai P6s. I don't know if it's a problem that I am writing in english but I don't know spanish? But, if someone can help me, he can reply in spanish, I'll use google translator.

So, the problem is that I wanted to flash new rom to my Haipai P6s through SPFlashTool. Everything went OK (well not really) but then ym phoen was stuck at Haipai Noble screen. So I flashed again but this time I use Auto Format Flash option and then Format All + Download. And then my phone died. It doesn't turn on. Nothing. Only, when I connect it to my PC I here sound off new hardware and in device manager new item (USB Port). And that's all. I think that I erased preloader. Now when I try to flash rom with SPFlashTool I get 5054 BROM error.

Can somebody help me? Elshekar, did you have similar problem?

EDIT: OK, I used your preloader and now I managed to flash my backup rom. The screen turn on and now it's on Haipainoble picture. We will see if it will boot or is it stuck on it. TNX

hi elshekar,
I found your comment about two roms that you have for Haipai P6S.
How can I get those roms - I think I have flash a new rom.
Thank you!

hi elshekar,
I found your comment about two roms that you have for Haipai P6S.
How can I get those roms - I think I have flash a new rom.
Thank you!

HERE you have both roms

There are two versions because I have two phones and they have different screens. In fact the only difference between the roms are the driver of the LCD and the touch panel. You can download both, flash one and if your phone turns on but you dont see nothing in the screen (but sounds normally), then you flashed the wrong version. No problem, flash the other rom and solved

Or.... if you have a backup of your rom (very important) change only the UBOOT (lk.bin)

If your phone does NOTHING (no sound in the speaker, nothing...) the you problem is PRELOADER (preloader.bin). Use the one in the link or direcly flash one of the two roms (both have the correct preloader, the only difference is the lk.bin)

Buenas, tengo una gran duda con la GPU de este equipo. Por ahí leí que es una Mali-400MP4, podrían pasarle el cpu identifier para verificar de cuantos núcleos es su GPU por favor? Muchas gracias de antemano.

Buenas, le acabo de pasar dicha herramienta y te confome que es un Mali400MP (1 gpu). Tambien llamada Mali400MP1. Si tu prioridad es la GPU te recomiendo ir a por el MTK6592. Yo la verdad es que juego casualmente y tampoco a juegos de gran carga grafica (que para eso tengo el PC xD) asi que no te puedo dar opiniones, pues son juegos chorras los q juego xD

Buenas, le acabo de pasar dicha herramienta y te confome que es un Mali400MP (1 gpu). Tambien llamada Mali400MP1. Si tu prioridad es la GPU te recomiendo ir a por el MTK6592. Yo la verdad es que juego casualmente y tampoco a juegos de gran carga grafica (que para eso tengo el PC xD) asi que no te puedo dar opiniones, pues son juegos chorras los q juego xD
Todos los mt6582 son mali400mp2, sino no darían 17000+ en antutu

Gracias @elshekar descargando y probando. Mas tarde cuento como me fue. Espero me funcione, por los comentarios se ve que hiciste un gran trabajo.

hi elshekar

Hi, thank you for your 2 firmwares. I downloaded hardware2 and the screen is not working but the sound is working. So i wanted to try firmware for hardware1 but the link you gave is dead. please reupload and share the link.

that would be of great help. thank you

Damn it's true. Cant believe it. Both downloads give temporaly error :(. Unfortunately I dont have a backup right now. I have to download the software and perform a new backup. Sorry men. I'm in holiday now, stay in tune please :(

hi elshekar

Hi, thank you for your 2 firmwares. I downloaded hardware2 and the screen is not working but the sound is working. So i wanted to try firmware for hardware1 but the link you gave is dead. please reupload and share the link.

that would be of great help. thank you
Damn it's true. Cant believe it. Both downloads give temporaly error :(. Unfortunately I dont have a backup right now. I have to download the software and perform a new backup. Sorry men. I'm in holiday now, stay in tune please :(

No hay problema en participar en el foro en inglés, pero es obligatorio a continuación poner la traducción en español, aunque sea el traductor de Google.

Enviado desde mi W8s mediante Tapatalk

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás