Seguimiento de envios de la conjunta P3000S , hay pipas , caraaaaamelos , uñas...

A lo mejor habría que indicar en el título del hilo que es para la conjunta. La clave está en esta semana, los que reciban tracking será porque haya stock para ellos, el resto a lo mejor deben esperar a otra hornada... Yo consulté via web más que nada para ver si decían algo del stock.
nunca mejor dicho yo pensaba que esto era la espera que tenemos sea cual sea donde se compro saludos

A lo mejor habría que indicar en el título del hilo que es para la conjunta. La clave está en esta semana, los que reciban tracking será porque haya stock para ellos, el resto a lo mejor deben esperar a otra hornada... Yo consulté via web más que nada para ver si decían algo del stock.
En el título esta puesto . Víctor

Por fin me he decidido, ya lo he comprado haber lo que tardan en darme el tracking. Por cierto, a mi me han cobrado 4€ de comisión con paypal
Lo he pillado en blanco

Última edición:
Hola
Me han pedido esto

Thanks for your attention and sorry for the inconvenience regarding this issue.

As for the order, we will arrange the shipment to the address you requested.

But before that would you please offer us the attachments to confirm the payment information? Just one photo attachment of your identity card or passport or driving license and one photo attachment of your credit card (for credit card, in order to protect the Security, you can just leave the cardholder\'s name,the valid date and the last 4 numbers visible) via email?Please just take a photo for the two cards and then attach the photo here.

Sorry for all the inconvenience, as it is a large order to us, we have to confirm that whether this transaction has been authorized by the card holder, in order to avoid Credit Card Fraud. According to our company policy, we may have to confirm the payment information. Don\'t worry about it, we just want to make sure that this transaction was indeed made by the card holder, not anybody else, so as to avoid any cases like Credit Card Fraud.

Any issues, please feel free to contact us.
Hope for your swift reply.
Best regards
Thanks

He pagado con paypal, no es normal que me pidan una foto de mi tarjeta de crédito, y menos todavía una foto de mi DNI. No entiendo porqué me lo piden. Les he dicho que he pagado por paypal y que es esa empresa la que tiene mis datos bancarios y mi identidad. Que no les voy a enviar nada

Hola
Me han pedido esto

Thanks for your attention and sorry for the inconvenience regarding this issue.

As for the order, we will arrange the shipment to the address you requested.

But before that would you please offer us the attachments to confirm the payment information? Just one photo attachment of your identity card or passport or driving license and one photo attachment of your credit card (for credit card, in order to protect the Security, you can just leave the cardholder\'s name,the valid date and the last 4 numbers visible) via email?Please just take a photo for the two cards and then attach the photo here.

Sorry for all the inconvenience, as it is a large order to us, we have to confirm that whether this transaction has been authorized by the card holder, in order to avoid Credit Card Fraud. According to our company policy, we may have to confirm the payment information. Don\'t worry about it, we just want to make sure that this transaction was indeed made by the card holder, not anybody else, so as to avoid any cases like Credit Card Fraud.

Any issues, please feel free to contact us.
Hope for your swift reply.
Best regards
Thanks

He pagado con paypal, no es normal que me pidan una foto de mi tarjeta de crédito, y menos todavía una foto de mi DNI. No entiendo porqué me lo piden. Les he dicho que he pagado por paypal y que es esa empresa la que tiene mis datos bancarios y mi identidad. Que no les voy a enviar nada
¿ en gearbest te han preguntado?

es muy raro que te pidan nada, si pagas con paypal tienen el cobro seguro...yo he comprado en gearbest con paypal y ningún problema...saludos.

He visto gente que se lo han pedido en alguna ocasión porque los datos de la tarjeta no coincidían con el destinatario, pagador, etc, que habían puesto en el pedido. No sé si por PayPal u otra plataforma de pago.

He visto gente que se lo han pedido en alguna ocasión porque los datos de la tarjeta no coincidían con el destinatario, pagador, etc, que habían puesto en el pedido. No sé si por PayPal u otra plataforma de pago.
Eso ocurre en ali

Flipando con Oneplus One

Buenos dias. A continuación os pongo la respuesta que me ha dado hoy Gearbest.... que cada uno lo interprete como quiera, pero no huele muy bien.

Thank you very much for your ordering from our company.
So sorry to let you wait for such a long time. We are sincerely sorry to tell you that the item Elephone P3000s 5.0 inch Android 4.4 4G Phablet is not available. Would you like to replace it with the new item?
If you don't want to replace it with new item,how about we help you cancel your order and then refund you ? You can order them when they restock and we would like to offer you a special discount coupon for the compensation. You use it in your new order.
We are sorry that we let you down.Please accept our sincerest apoligies.
If you want to wait for it,we will ship your order as soon as your package is well prepared and we will send you an email when your order is shipped.If you not receive the email within 3-5business days, please contact us again.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused and we are looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Rose

Esperaré los dias que comentan y luego actuaré en consecuencia de como actúen ellos. El pago aun no ha sido cargado en mi cuenta bancaria (pagado por Paypal)

Buenos dias. A continuación os pongo la respuesta que me ha dado hoy Gearbest.... que cada uno lo interprete como quiera, pero no huele muy bien.

Thank you very much for your ordering from our company.
So sorry to let you wait for such a long time. We are sincerely sorry to tell you that the item Elephone P3000s 5.0 inch Android 4.4 4G Phablet is not available. Would you like to replace it with the new item?
If you don't want to replace it with new item,how about we help you cancel your order and then refund you ? You can order them when they restock and we would like to offer you a special discount coupon for the compensation. You use it in your new order.
We are sorry that we let you down.Please accept our sincerest apoligies.
If you want to wait for it,we will ship your order as soon as your package is well prepared and we will send you an email when your order is shipped.If you not receive the email within 3-5business days, please contact us again.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused and we are looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Rose

Esperaré los dias que comentan y luego actuaré en consecuencia de como actúen ellos. El pago aun no ha sido cargado en mi cuenta bancaria (pagado por Paypal)
Uf... que mal... Sabiamos que el stock se terminaria pronto , pero no tanto. Vamos cerrando y permaneceremos atentos a la jugada , gracias por comentar.
No se si habreis leido que ya tienen una version nueva del p3000s , con procesador 6752 de 64-bit , me da que tiene mucho que ver... lo peor de todo es que empieza de nuevo la ronda de especulaciones...
Me pondre en contacto con la tienda para que nos aclaren la situacion.

Lo peor de todo es la poca gente que lo va a comprar a nivel mundial, eso se traduce en que no seremos muchos en los foros hablando de él y a no ser que haya suerte no habrá mucha cocina... pero bueno a mi que me lo manden, que ya lo he pedido XD

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás