slime

Simdualero de Oro
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=470066&st=19140#entry34562930

cs3_2.4pda.to_5149969.png
cs3_2.4pda.to_5149970.png
cs3_2.4pda.to_5149974.png
cs3_2.4pda.to_5149976.png

google translate

So far, the bare and empty. Currently gotten the basic functions.
firmware by default with root access, but no application to manage them - that is, Ruth will immediately have any program that it wants. If not satisfied - we install the app SuperSU
gapps updated to the newest versions. Firmware odeksirovana to save space in / data for the installation of applications, since not all re-initialized memory (I'm currently on ) modem v101 from s820 camera from huawei - the balance between functionality and + quality does not distort color display All bugs cultural and understandable reported in qms I will correct them as soon as time and effort. No need to write a poem describing the problem. Sometimes a screenshot or video is much better point out the flaw. Anticipating the question "do we need to do wipe before flashing" answer - firmware itself will do wipe. This will save me from reportov troubled boys, "renovating" this makarom stock firmware.Important: when the update will arrive, and you download it before installing to take pictures of all the checkboxes, otherwise it will not install and you have to install the hands of rekaveri. Fix.

DOWNLOAD: Enlace roto eliminado (280mb)

Última edición por un moderador:

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás