Star X20i

Para los que les reinicia el Celu sin razón, la solucion es encenderlo sin SD es decir tienen que tener un SD limpio, porque?? no me pregunten xD yo asi lo pude usar ahora....
juandi34, has tenido problemas con el microfono? el microfono del propio celu esta estropeado y así esta desde que lo compré, no le reclame al chino porque se demoro tanto en el envió, pero eh visto que a varios le pasa similar, ... has tenido problemas con la entrada ¿Jack? porque antes ajustaba bien ahora esta flojo :(

juandi34, no way with superoneclick. I cannot root.
pompiro can you help me to flash it? I don't know how to do it. When I connect the phone the battery starts charging and the phone disconnects from the pc... Thanks a lot.

Looks like I managed to flash the phone by uploading the files from your skydrive, all except the recovery.img but right now it's not booting, I can only see the blue screen with that sort of flying thing, but the phone don't boots... :( Any help?

Hi pampiro, I just flahed again with the system.img but the phone is still not working... It doesn't finish the boot process. Can I do something to recover it?

I do not know exactly how, but I managed to install cwm on it, and I am root. But still no boot. If only anyone can provide the original rom for this phone I can maybe restore it...
I can provide the recover.img with cwm if you want it.

Forget everything. The phone is ok and rooted. If anyone needs the right files to do this, feel free to contact me. Thanks everybody.
Greetings.

Erchitu dijo:
Forget everything. The phone is ok and rooted. If anyone needs the right files to do this, feel free to contact me. Thanks everybody.
Greetings.

De nada hombre, ya veo como me agradeces mi ayuda por MP... y distribuyes los archivos como si fuesen de tu propiedad. Total en resumidas cuentas si haces mal el flasheo como le ha pasado a Erchitu puedes semibrikear
el telefono pero con posibilidad de flashearlo para repararlo, solo se necesita el scatter para poder flashear correctamente.
Saludos

De nada hombre, ya veo como me agradeces mi ayuda por MP... y distribuyes los archivos como si fuesen de tu propiedad. Total en resumidas cuentas si haces mal el flasheo como le ha pasado a Erchitu puedes semibrikear
el telefono pero con posibilidad de flashearlo para repararlo, solo se necesita el scatter para poder flashear correctamente.
Saludos

... para ser bueno, hay que ser español (me ha entrado la vena patriota).
... de donde no hay, no quieras sacar !!!!

I made the recovery with the cwm for this phone ( with a russian tool ) and used another trick to root the phone. Is easier and safest, and you obtain the cwm that is usefull. When I used the system img that you posted I had problems.
If u need it I can supply the files.

I made the recovery with the cwm for this phone ( with a russian tool ) and used another trick to root the phone. Is easier and safest, and you obtain the cwm that is usefull. When I used the system img that you posted I had problems.
If u need it I can supply the files.

Please, put the files on a link, and put into the .zip a how to file. After that, put the link on this forum.
People may thanks you.

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás