TUTORIAL ROOT ALCATEL OT-918 D (Android 2.3.5) y (Android 2.3.6)

Re: TUTORIAL ROOTEAR ALCATEL OT-918 D (Android 2.3.5)

Mirar que me he encontrado esta mañana en el foro XDA:

Root solution for Alcatel 918D - Post #43

Originally Posted by kmakro Still nothing with the root (v23AAG0). I've been trying all the methods unlockroot,gingerbreak and SOC for days,more than 50 tries in SOC, but no luck yet. Tried also all drivers bu nothing..
I found it! I have finally rooted the 918D! I have tried all the methods reported here with no luck, but finally I found a new root method that propably works for all the 918D!

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

First o all a BIG THANKS to the member Breakk from www.movilesdualsim.com forum who found and posted this solution. The original link is this: https://www.movilesdualsim.com/foros/t...droid-2-3-5%29

In short:
1) Take backup of your important files from the phone (contacts, applications, etc.). Propably you will not lose anything, but its better to be 100% safe. Make sure the battery is fully charged.
2) Turn off your phone and open the Device Manager on your pc. Connect the mobile to the usb port. An unknown device will appear instantly, it will disappear and then it will reappear. Right click on it and choose to update driver manualy.Depending on the OS you have (xp, vista, 7) install the appropriate driver from here Drivers MTK6516_PL-2303_para_XP, vista y win 7.rar
You should notice now a new device that is be called "usb modem driver modify by mobileuncle.com". Make sure you have properly install the driver, disconnect and reconnect your mobile phone in the same usb port to confirm this. After successful installation the device dissappears from the Device Manager after a few seconds, don't worry - this is normal. Now unplug the phone from the usb port of your computer.
3) Download the system.img from this link system918.rar and decompress.
4) Download the flash tool and scatter.txt from here herramientas-918D.rar and decompress.
5) Open flashtool.exe and right click on the yellow foldoer button on the right that says "Scatter-loading", browse for the file MT6573_Android_scatter_Alcatel_OT_918D.txt (located in the folder you downloaded in step 4) and coose open. In the two windows that will appear about the BMT and the bootloader just press ok.
6) From the list that appeared scroll down and click in the box "Android". After that click on the word Android and browse for the file system.img (the file you downloaded in Step 3) and open it.
7) Now click the button Download in the top of the flashtool window. This will initiate a 15 second countdown at the bottom of the window, plug the 918D in the usb port during this countodown. You will see a yellow bar, wait until it goes reaches 100%. Once this is done there will be a message that will report that you successfully completed the process,also a green/white circle will appear in the flashtool and on the screen of your mobile the battery charging indicator will appear. Unplug the phone from the usb port and press the power. The phone will start and the Android logo will appear, now just wait a few minutes without touching anything on the phone (buttons or touchscreen), it will take some time to load the system.img. Once the screen displays the menu that asks for password the for 2 SIM cards you are ready, you have succesfully rooted the 918D!

Ofcourse i have to say that I do not take any responsibility if anything goes wrong with your phone. Personally I didn't experience any problems and also didn't lose anything useful (contacts,applications or something else) from my phone. At last I have ROOT!

@Breixo, ya somos conocidos en XDA, je,je,je.

Creo que este era el user griego con el que hablé, aunque el nick no era este.

Me alegro que se comparta la información de forma sana y se citen tanto el autor (ya soy famoso,je,je) como el foro de donde proviene la información, en nuestro caso www.movilesdualsim.com.

Saludos.

Última edición por un moderador:

Mirar que me he encontrado esta mañana en el foro XDA:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=23736584&postcount=43

@Breixo, ya somos conocidos en XDA, je,je,je.

Creo que este era el user griego con el que hablé, aunque el nick no era este.

Me alegro que se comparta la información de forma sana y se citen tanto el autor (ya soy famoso) como el foro de donde proviene la información, en nuestro caso www.movilesdualsim.com.

Saludos.

Genial! Has hecho un trabajo que ya se reconoce en el resto del mundo :up:

Enhorabuena @Breakk y gracias por compartir tus habilidades!!!

Última edición:

una dudade novato, para conectar el movil al ordenador e instalar el driver, el telefono lo tengo q tener encendido?

he probado con windows xp, me coge los drivers pero no lo veo instaladp. alguna ayuda? en windows 7 me pasa lo mismo.

he probado de todaslas maneras pero nada de nada.

se queda en el paso 7, en el modo 2 en los otros nada

Gracias por la aclaración, ahora si lo veo, a propósito, ya estoy esperando tu tercer metodo, ya que con los 2 primeros no hay manera, probado en 4 PCs diferentes y nada, mi 918D ha salido de los bordes, como el tuyo y el de Pauete.
Si me reconoce e instala correctamente el driver, pero se queda colgado en el step 7, con el Superoneclick; y con el Unroot al final me da un mensaje de Failed...:serious business:

,me pasa exactamentelo mismo.

Pues ya sabes la opción, el tercer método puede con todo.
Suerte.
el problema que tengo es con la instalacion de los drivers. me coge el archivo, pero cuando voy a hardware no lo veo por ningun lado.

el problema que tengo es con la instalacion de los drivers. me coge el archivo, pero cuando voy a hardware no lo veo por ningun lado.

Mañana lo miramos desde mi pc.
Salu2

Enviado desde mi Alcatel_OT_918D usando Tapatalk

Teniendo el telefono encendido , conecta el cable usb, ten abierto el administrador de dispositivos y haz una captura de pantalla en el momento que detecte el telefono tu ordenado y luego con otra captura(si es necesario quita el telefono y vuelvelo a conectar) haz una captura de la parte donde pone las caracteristicas del driver, el nombre con el que lo detecta y los drivers que te instala (mira el tutorial las capturas que hice yo).

Tienes que tener activado en aplicaciones y ajustes e aplicaciones:
-Origenes desconocidos
-Depuracion usb
-Ubicaciones simuladas

Recapitulemos, dime sistema operativo y driver o drivers instalados (el alcatel manager, pdanet o alguno otro)

Saludos.

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás