Android A8 Android 2.2 GPS Teléfono inteligente

luralin

Simdualero de Bronce

especificación del vendedor:

revisión:
A8 is a qwerty keyboard smart phone made for businessmen. Its qwerty keyboard can save much time for those who deal with email, live contacts frequently much time. Its commercial applications provide the business man great convenience. Except the 2.6'' screen is a bit disappointing, the performance of this phone is good.

1.High-class configuration. A8 ships with CPU MTK6516 and Android 2.2 operating system. 256M RAM ensures fast running speed, 516M ROM provides enough room to install different applications. 2.0Mp cameras and voice recorder can record important things anytime anywhere.

2.Convenient live contact. A8 installs many applications such as eBuddy,Gmail, Voice,Gtalk ,MSN and the like for live contact. So it is very convenient to contact others.
I tested the Gmail, which did not disappoint me. It took about 3 seconds to log in, and about 5 seconds to send the mail. This speed is quite fast to me.

3.Social network. A8 installs Facebook and twitter, you can make friends in these webs. I tried Facebook to post a message, it worked well and input is simple with the qwerty keyboard.

4.A8 installs Analog TV. In Shenzhen, I can play 8 channels. If the signal in your local place is not suffering external disturbances, you may get more channels to play. And the picture and sound are acceptable.

5.Practical applications.A-gps and The weather are available in A8. What's more, A8 support android market, from which you can download many applications and games. I tried Adobe Reader, easy installed and works well.

6.Battery life: A8 is power saved, its battery can last about 4days(normal use) or longer. It is excellent.

7.Other Functions :WiFi, Opera, FM Radio, Tasks, Java, Bluetooth, 3D Music, Calendar, Calculator, Alarm, World Clock, Stopwatch, E-Book reader, Handsfree, WAP

Conclusion:
What is good: Android 2.2 OS, swift response,qwerty keyboard,2.0MP cameras, live contact applications, long battery life.
What is bad: small screen.

Vi pandawill y lightake tener este teléfono

especificación del vendedor
revisión
:
A8 is a qwerty keyboard smart phone made for businessmen. Its qwerty keyboard can save much time for those who deal with email, live contacts frequently much time. Its commercial applications provide the business man great convenience. Except the 2.6'' screen is a bit disappointing, the performance of this phone is good.

1.High-class configuration. A8 ships with CPU MTK6516 and Android 2.2 operating system. 256M RAM ensures fast running speed, 516M ROM provides enough room to install different applications. 2.0Mp cameras and voice recorder can record important things anytime anywhere.

2.Convenient live contact. A8 installs many applications such as eBuddy,Gmail, Voice,Gtalk ,MSN and the like for live contact. So it is very convenient to contact others.
I tested the Gmail, which did not disappoint me. It took about 3 seconds to log in, and about 5 seconds to send the mail. This speed is quite fast to me.

3.Social network. A8 installs Facebook and twitter, you can make friends in these webs. I tried Facebook to post a message, it worked well and input is simple with the qwerty keyboard.

4.A8 installs Analog TV. In Shenzhen, I can play 8 channels. If the signal in your local place is not suffering external disturbances, you may get more channels to play. And the picture and sound are acceptable.

5.Practical applications.A-gps and The weather are available in A8. What's more, A8 support android market, from which you can download many applications and games. I tried Adobe Reader, easy installed and works well.

6.Battery life: A8 is power saved, its battery can last about 4days(normal use) or longer. It is excellent.

7.Other Functions :WiFi, Opera, FM Radio, Tasks, Java, Bluetooth, 3D Music, Calendar, Calculator, Alarm, World Clock, Stopwatch, E-Book reader, Handsfree, WAP

Conclusion:
What is good: Android 2.2 OS, swift response,qwerty keyboard,2.0MP cameras, live contact applications, long battery life.
What is bad: small screen.

vídeo:

Vi pandawill y lightake tener este teléfono

Donde puedo conseguir el Firmware Original de este Cel?

El link de multiupload ya no funciona, alguien tiene otro o el firmware? en otro servidor? Me lo podria pasar por favor! Muchas gracias.

Mandei o mail para o fabricante sobre a actualização para a versão 2.3 e resposta foi a seguinte:

[email protected]
Dear,
Hi!
Sorry, this model can not support Android 2.3 version.

BR
Sunny

Solução para retirar o Beep no final da chamada

Get modified Phone.apk (see attachment)

Copy original Phone.apk from /system/app/ to SD

Enlace roto eliminado

Replace (do not delete or rename!) original Phone.apk in /system/app/ with modified Phone.apk (you need root privileges)

Reboot (you have no choice - A8 would be unusable at this point)

Return to /system/app and change permissions of new Phone.apk to rw-r--r--

Reboot again

Última edición por un moderador:

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás