Chat

waterjavy

Baneado
Platino
Móvil
Xioami Mi3
previous.presstv.ir_photo_20131110_334019_UK_flag_map.jpg
I open this post to speak in english and to improve our vocabulary, I have pass the exam of the Oficial Language School so I can help people who need help with that.
If you want to talk you can tell us, How old are you? How are you? and whatever you want about you.

Última edición por un moderador:
I have two little question. They aren't trouble seeking questions but I'm like a pain in the ass asking questions :tonguewink:
Isn't better to use rise instead of develop, because develop is to take a something and evelope/modify it, and what you are trying is that people learn and upgrade (rise) his level?
And a second little one. Isn't more correct to say "...I can help people..." instead of "...I can help the people..."? Reading it seems me that that "the" could be erased to better spelling in english.
It's a good idea to plan something like this to help people that want to be better in english grammar :up:. Correct me if I'm wrong about it, because my english isn't very good too. Thank you!

I have two little question. They aren't trouble seeking questions but I'm like a pain in the ass asking questions :tonguewink:
Isn't better to use rise instead of develop, because develop is to take a something and evelope/modify it, and what you are trying is that people learn and upgrade (rise) his level?
And a second little one. Isn't more correct to say "...I can help people..." instead of "...I can help the people..."? Reading it seems me that that "the" could be erased to better spelling in english.
It's a good idea to plan something like this to help people that want to be better in english grammar :up:. Correct me if I'm wrong about it, because my english isn't very good too. Thank you!
Its okay I think the first question both are okay but is better what you have written and the second is my mistake, I´m going to correct it.[DOUBLEPOST=1407062689][/DOUBLEPOST]Instead of rise is better improve, in my opinion.

Its okay I think the first question both are okay but is better what you have written and the second is my mistake, I´m going to correct it.[DOUBLEPOST=1407062689][/DOUBLEPOST]Instead of rise is better improve, in my opinion.

Yes, improve sounds even better to my ears :up:. It's good to go to bed learning something each day, and today lesson it's the use of improve :blush:.
I hope more people enter this thread to make it more interactive and productive for everyone, as forums were created for.

Yes, improve sounds even better to my ears :up:. It's good to go to bed learning something each day, and today lesson it's the use of improve :blush:.
I hope more people enter this thread to make it more interactive and productive for everyone, as forums were created for.
Yes its a good idea, have you ever been in London?

No, I'm never been to England and studied english in Spain, but as a informatic technician I'm a self-taught person who needs to read and understand much english, so it's proffesional degeneration :smile::smile::smile:
As example, today I started a Linux online course by Linux fundation, and every video and text are in english, so I haven't choice that learn and improve my english :wink:

And the grammar that I doubt or not know, I seek it by google traductor or technician dictionaries :tonguewink:

No, I'm never been to England and studied english in Spain, but as a informatic technician I'm a self-taught person who needs to read and understand much english, so it's proffesional degeneration :smile::smile::smile:
As example, today I started a Linux online course by Linux fundation, and every video and text are in english, so I haven't choice that learn and improve my english :wink:

And the grammar that I doubt or not know, I seek it by google traductor or technician dictionaries :tonguewink:
Aww haha a good way to learn english, Im in a bilingual class, I did the exam of B1 and I passed it and I spent a week in england, its very beautiful.

Aww haha a good way to learn english, Im in a bilingual class, I did the exam of B1 and I passed it and I spent a week in england, its very beautiful.

It's a place I have to travel sometime, but what our govern do don't help so much with my economical situation, so must be in the future :smile::smile::smile:

Hi,

I'm in for practicing English. It could be a good idea to learn Russian or Chinese. It's the future. :tonguewink:

Same in here. That's the course from edX for sure :tonguewink: Actually, I work with the Open edX platform.

Hi,

I'm in for practicing English. It could be a good idea to learn Russian or Chinese. It's the future. :tonguewink:

Same in here. That's the course from edX for sure :tonguewink: Actually, I work with the Open edX platform.

Maybe they are the future, but eachone have their handicaps.
Chinese es a bit difficult to understand to foreigners, due to their alphabet, as Japanese, and because they have 2 type of chinese, mandarin and cantonese, written identically, but readed different.
Russian is a bit difficult due to their ten declinations of words and that they write not the same way they speak. I speak well russian (no much technicall grammar), but my writing is a bit rusty, so thanks to my instinct I write mostly what I hear :tonguewink:
Fuck my life! My damn computer couldn't install correctly a virtual machine, so I couldn't install the three Linux distros to learn better the course. I'll finish installing the wubi way Ubuntu and try that way :(

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás