HILO OFICIAL Consultas, Sugerencias y Soporte de Merimobiles

Hi Cieticanin!

Thank you for your inquiry, you can contact our [email protected] for this question.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the tech team to give you an update.

Kind Regards,

Kris,
Merimobiles
Hola buenas

Estoy buscando el THL T5000 y en vuestra página es en la única en la que lo anunciáis con 32 GB de rom, ¿ es un error de la página o disponéis de esa versión del teléfono?

Y otra pregunta, ya que hay rumores de una versión de 64 GB ¿está disponible también?

Muchas gracias

[QUOTE = "waterjavy, post: 750019, member: 90558"] Hi, I placed an order on your website and others and I would like to know more or less could soon take and if everything is correct. A greeting and thanks !! [/ quote]

Hi Waterjavy!

May I know your order number so I can check it? You can also contact us on [email protected].

Thanks,
Kris,
Merimobiles

[QUOTE = "cieticanin, post: 747622, member: 85819"] Hey good

I'm looking for the T5000 and THL in your page is the only one that you proclaim with 32GB of ROM, is it an error page or disponéis that version of the phone?
And another question, as there are rumors of a 64GB version is available too?
Thank you very much [/ quote]

Hi Cieticanin!

Thank you for your inquiry, you can contact our [email protected] for this question.

Kind Regards,

Kris,
Merimobiles

[QUOTE = "waterjavy, post: 750019, member: 90558"] Hi, I placed an order on your website and others and I would like to know more or less could soon take and if everything is correct. A greeting and thanks !! [/ quote]

Hi Waterjavy!

May I know your order number so I can check it? You can also contact us on [email protected].

Thanks,
Kris,
Merimobiles
Hi is the second time I tell you, this is a forum in Spanish please use the translator to write in both languages. Thank you.

Hola es la segunda vez que te lo digo, este es un foro en español por favor utiliza el traductor para escribir en el en los dos idiomas. Gracias.

Hi Cieticanin!

Kind Regards,

Kris,
Merimobiles
Hi is the second time I tell you, this is a forum in Spanish please use the translator to write in both languages. Thank you.

Hola es la segunda vez que te lo digo, este es un foro en español por favor utiliza el traductor para escribir en el en los dos idiomas. Gracias.

Ya da igual

Un poco tarde en inglés o español

[QUOTE = "joseadrianpeluko, post: 776378, member: 34905"] Hi [USER = 82336]Merimobiles [/ user] I use the discounted Movdual ZteQ705U? Currently not let me ... [/ quote]

Hi!

You can contact our customer service via live chat support to verify the discount code that you have.

Thanks,

Kris
Merimobiles.com

[QUOTE = "joseadrianpeluko, post: 776378, member: 34905"] Hi [USER = 82336]Merimobiles [/ user] I use the discounted Movdual ZteQ705U? Currently not let me ... [/ quote]

Hi!

You can contact our customer service via live chat support to verify the discount code that you have.

Thanks,

Kris
Merimobiles.com
@Merimobiles Gracias por la respuesta, voy a ponerme en contacto con ustedes en su chat y comprar el huawei honor 3c.

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás