Dinodirect Surprise

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

yokomi

Comercial
1 Ago 2011
China
vk.com
Hey, Guys. I hope this will be a good news for you all. In Order to thank you for the favor with Dino, we would like to organize two times Group-buy in Spring 2012. And for the season one we can choose one product that you like , and all of you can show the product that you like, and if the replier over 10 members , I will post the coupon code soon . Hoping you like it, and welcome different advice. Thank you in advance!

yokomi

Comercial
1 Ago 2011
China
vk.com
hi, sorry for late answer, and i just see your post, and i feel very happy that u can give me an respond. and maybe u can suggest some products to me, and then we can do it, thanks, waiting for your reply.

zen_usuario

Simdualero de Diamante
19 Dic 2011
hi, sorry for late answer, and i just see your post, and i feel very happy that u can give me an respond. and maybe u can suggest some products to me, and then we can do it, thanks, waiting for your reply.
Hi @yokomi,
I suggest you four products: (my own suggestion, of course...)
1- Lenovo A750 phone
2- ZOPO (Zhuopu) ZP200 phone
3- ZOPO (Zhuopu) ZP100 phone
4- DAPENG A7 (Smart Note) phone

Best regards!

Última edición por un moderador:

yokomi

Comercial
1 Ago 2011
China
vk.com
hi, thanks for your advice, and i will choose one to do this group buy as soon as possible, but first we need to find some people who want it, thanks . Best Regards

seimor

Simdualero de Bronce
28 Mar 2012
seguro que si empiezas a poner precios y son muy buenos saldra mas gente interesada en ellos

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.