Dinodirect Surprise

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

yokomi

Comercial
Simdualero de Plata
Móvil
+8615826179047
Hey, Guys. I hope this will be a good news for you all. In Order to thank you for the favor with Dino, we would like to organize two times Group-buy in Spring 2012. And for the season one we can choose one product that you like , and all of you can show the product that you like, and if the replier over 10 members , I will post the coupon code soon . Hoping you like it, and welcome different advice. Thank you in advance!

hello, everyone, maybe we can talk about it, and just feel free to tell me which you like, thank you very much

Hola Yokomi:

Pon una oferta interesante y seguro que se juntan 10 personas.

hi, sorry for late answer, and i just see your post, and i feel very happy that u can give me an respond. and maybe u can suggest some products to me, and then we can do it, thanks, waiting for your reply.

hi, sorry for late answer, and i just see your post, and i feel very happy that u can give me an respond. and maybe u can suggest some products to me, and then we can do it, thanks, waiting for your reply.
Hi @yokomi,
I suggest you four products: (my own suggestion, of course...)
1- Lenovo A750 phone
2- ZOPO (Zhuopu) ZP200 phone
3- ZOPO (Zhuopu) ZP100 phone
4- DAPENG A7 (Smart Note) phone

Best regards!

Última edición por un moderador:
hi, thanks for your advice, and i will choose one to do this group buy as soon as possible, but first we need to find some people who want it, thanks . Best Regards

hi, seimor, thanks for your reply, and if u need this one, i hope you can gather some people to do it, thanks.

seguro que si empiezas a poner precios y son muy buenos saldra mas gente interesada en ellos

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás