He metido ROM equivocada

readwi

Simdualero de Bronce
Hi I need help I have a UPAI-N7100+ MTK6577 Android4.1 Dual-Sim Handy Smartphone mit 5.3 Zoll and Bricked it by flashing the wrong rom :-( where do i get the right Rom for my Phone

Sorry dont speek Spanisch
THX

Re: 2 en 1 Nuevo recovery y parche de rooteo para los S7180 FWVGA

Hi I need help I have a UPAI-N7100+ MTK6577 Android4.1 Dual-Sim Handy Smartphone mit 5.3 Zoll and Bricked it by flashing the wrong rom :-( where do i get the right Rom for my Phone

Sorry dont speek Spanisch
THX
First of all be sure which model is your telephone, cause with the same name we have two different phones. The only difference is the screen resolution, the QHD model has 954x540 pixels but the FWVGA model has 850x480pixels.
the info is the buil.prop file located at /system/etc/
for QHD is
e1901_v77_jbla668_9p017

For FWVGA is
e1901_v77_jbla668_9p017_fwvga

Try the correct ROM version for to download it at the beginning of this threat.

Última edición:
THX

How do i change the Preloader? i Think do to flashing a rom from a s9300 i cant flash any recovery so i cant install your rom !!! will it change when i flash the wright FW for my model?

THX

How do i change the Preloader? i Think do to flashing a rom from a s9300 i cant flash any recovery so i cant install your rom !!! will it change when i flash the wright FW for my model?

Sorry i think you've brick your phone. The only file you never flash with the wrong firmware is the preloader, cause it's the responsible of the first communication with the PC.

Try to flash it with the original firm first. It's at the links recompilation of this phone.

Good luck

Other colleagues with the same problem, flash preloader wrong.

Try this solution.

Open Flashtool
Selected to scatter.txt
Download
Press & hold the volume + and power
Connecting USB to PC

saludos y paz.

Thanks eduardomo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-) you made my day!!!!!
With the wright firmware every thing went well
even the Preloader was Flashed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I`m trieing to change the recovery file but when i trie to Flash your file SP_Flash prommts a error ?! is it possible to copy your recovery in the Original Firmware and Flash it ?

Best regardes and Thanks again

William

Thanks eduardomo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-) you made my day!!!!!
With the wright firmware every thing went well
even the Preloader was Flashed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I`m trieing to change the recovery file but when i trie to Flash your file SP_Flash prommts a error ?! is it possible to copy your recovery in the Original Firmware and Flash it ?

Best regardes and Thanks again

William

Yes!! & yes it's possible, normally is not needed but nothing wrong will happens if you do it.

you're wellcome
Cheers

PD: Wich model you have, the QHD or the FWVGA?

Última edición:
QHD model

how is your "Star_N7100+_edu_v1.2 rom " shell i flash it or is there no big difference to the stock one ?

HI
I'm Having Problems installing your 1,5 rom :-( I go into Recovery do a Factory reset cleare cash and the install....... It starts, but at about 20 % it sais " finished please reboot) but at that point the Phone restarts but i just see your bootscreen.
I have tried bolth 1.4 and the 1.5 with the same result.
Where is my mistake ?
BTW i use the recovery 6.0.15. the 6.0.28 in english wont work ?! and the spanish works but i cant read spanish :-(

Thanks in advance

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás