[help] problem huawei mate 20 lite& galaxy watch 46 bluetooth

Heera

Simdualero Junior
Hi guys,I have a problem, hope can help me ,when I bought a Samsung Galaxy watch 46mm Bluetooth I had a Motorola Moto g5plus and everything works fine but recently I get a Huawei free netflix netflix free trial upcoming movies mate 20 lite and discover a little problem, sometimes when I do a call from the watch,you know,select the contact and call from the watch , after a few seconds in the call the Bluetooth connection drops and the call is transfer to the smartphone,I check the watch and said stand alone mode (means no bluetooth/smartphone in connected to him) and when the call finish they're paired together again almost immediately,this is my first problem and the second one is,sometimes when is connected via Bluetooth to the watch the sound of the smartphone, ringtone,haptic sounds,and multimedia sounds low,and every single Volume settings are in max,I turn the Bluetooth off and on again and sounds fine almost always,but sometimes need to turn off and on once more to sound like it should be,any one with same problem?any recommendations? un paired and paired and seems not to solve ,and do a factory reset to the watch too.,thanks for your time reading me

Última edición:
Hi guys,I have a problem, hope can help me ,when I bought a Samsung Galaxy watch 46mm Bluetooth I had a Motorola Moto g5plus and everything works fine but recently I get a Huawei mate 20 lite and discover a little problem, sometimes when I do a call from the watch,you know,select the contact and call from the watch , after a few seconds in the call the Bluetooth connection drops and the call is transfer to the smartphone,I check the watch and said stand alone mode (means no bluetooth/smartphone in connected to him) and when the call finish they're paired together again almost immediately,this is my first problem and the second one is,sometimes when is connected via Bluetooth to the watch the sound of the smartphone, ringtone,haptic sounds,and multimedia sounds low,and every single Volume settings are in max,I turn the Bluetooth off and on again and sounds fine almost always,but sometimes need to turn off and on once more to sound like it should be,any one with same problem?any recommendations? un paired and paired and seems not to solve ,and do a factory reset to the watch too.,thanks for your time reading me
Hi, for the first problem I think that maybe is in the mobile. Are you revised the permissions?There is some options or permission and is possible they are turned off.
And the second, really I don't think which was the problem, maybe incompatibility about Huawei and Samsung.
Good luck.

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás