lenovo a850i brick problematico

no me deja publicar links hasta que comente 3 veces.. pero ayer solucione mi problema y tengo mi telefono operativo!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1428847138][/DOUBLEPOST]el problema, es que el preloader se daña al usar algunas rom que no son compatibles, aun cuando dicen "A850"...

El problema se resuelve relativamente sencillo.. el sabado con calma y tiempo logre reparar mi telefono!!..

Anexo el LINK de donde se encuentra la respuesta:
se debe tener en cuenta que la rom que se use es FUNDAMENTAL para este telefono, ya que a pesar de que muchas dicen que son para el A850, no se porque no funciona.. pero es necesario usar esta:

LINK FOR S203 ROM : http://www.needrom.com/download/feb-2014-s203-flashtool-ready/

http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-Lenovo-a850-MT6582-Bricked?page=2
http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-Lenovo-a850-MT6582-Bricked?page=3

y Cito por si se pierde el link, quede la informacion dentro de la comunidad:

Hello rovin02, like mrsim said, I have used the PRELOADER of a850i ROM from needrom.com to restore my Lenovo a850.

I will try to explain all the things that I have done to revive my phone, please make sure that you have the same device as I am to avoid serious damage on your phone.

This is the state of my phone before I fix it.
1. Cannot detect by PC if I don't press the button combination (+ Volume, - Volume and Power Button)
2. Does not charge.
3. Does not power up.
4. Cannot enter recovery mode.
5. Red light glows on upper right corner if plugged in a PC while no battery was inserted.

Before anything, this is all the tools and guides that I have used to revive my phone.

1. Download a850i ROM from here (Source: www.needrom.com)
2. Download a850 127 ROW ROM (Official) from here (Source: www.needrom.com)
2. Download UNBRICK PACKAGE from here (Source: Chinadevices - Phone tutorials)
3. Download USB Driver from here (Source: All MTK USB Driver 2014 thread)
4. Fixing IMEI and NVRAM guide by Itxtutor from here (You will need this later)

If you have downloaded all the necessary files then remove the battery of your phone, make sure that your phone is not connected and you have installed the correct drivers of your device.

If you think everything was in order then follow this steps.
1. Extract a850i ROM, a850 127 ROW and UNBRICK PACKAGE.
2. Open SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1316.0.150, load scatter files of a850i and make sure to tick/check the DA DL All With Check Sum box.
3. Click format and plugged your phone. Since my phone's PRELOADER was fucked up, my PC cannot detect my phone if I don't press the button combination
(+ Volume, - Volume and Power Button). So, try to press and hold this button if the PC does not respond by just plugging your phone.
It will start to format your phone and wait for a green circle to appear in your screen, it means that the process was complete and a success.

*** Please note that you will lose your nvram if you successfully formatted your phone. Don't worry about it. ***

4. Unplugged your phone and load the a850i scatter files again and make sure to untick/uncheck the system.img box from the list below, because you don't need the a850i ROM's system.img.
5. Press download button from SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1316.0.150 then plugged your phone and press the button combination again so that your PC can recognize your phone. It will start to flash your phone now and wait for the whole process to finish. Normally, a green circle will appear again in your screen.

*** Your PC should recognize your phone now even without pressing the button combination. ***

6. Unplugged your phone again and load a850 127 ROW scatter file this time. Make sure that the PRELOADER BOX is untick/uncheck to avoid messing your PRELOADER again.
7. Press the download button and plugged the phone, it will start to flash your phone now and wait for the process to finish.

Congratulations! You have now revive your phone.
Just wait for a couple of seconds to completely load all the files in your phone.
www.china_devices.com_AndroidSmileys_sneaky.png

But it's not finish yet, because your IMEI and NVRAM is broken.
You will need to follow this guide by Itxtutor to fix this errors.

Let us know if you have a question.

P.S.
I am really sorry for my English grammar. :tonguewink:

No olviden agradecer a KianIshie

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás