M Pai Royalty 2 MTK6577 problema de señal wifi/ wifi signal problem

a7med

Simdualero de Bronce
Hola, compañero friends.I espero todo el mundo está haciendo bien. Estoy muy agradecido por este foro, ya que es uno de los pocos que se ocupan de los androides chinos.

Recientemente he comprado M Libre Pai 2 MTK6577 N7100 / i7100. Todo está bien y yo soy amante de este teléfono móvil. Tiene JellyBean. El único problema que he encontrado es que la fuerza de este móvil wifi es débil. Y creo que tiene la pérdida de paquetes.

Me gustaría saber si la potencia Wifi se puede aumentar desde el 'modo de ingeniería "en android. O si hay alguna otra manera de aumentar la potencia de wifi. Sé que va a consumir la batería, pero aun así me gustaría hacerlo. Por favor, ustedes tienen buenas soluciones, hágamelo saber.

Además, este dispositivo tiene un 5,5 "de pantalla y yo estoy confundido que será la rom aquí https://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema/ROM-N7100-S7180-edu-v1-2.21170 trabajo en este dispositivo. Todos otra especificación es la misma. Mi única sólo tiene 5,5 "de pantalla y memoria RAM de 1 GB.

Recuerdos.

(* He traducido con Google Translate, responder en Inglés será muy apreciada)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, fellow friends.I hope everybody is doing fine. I am very thankful for this forum because it is one of the few who deal with chinese androids.

I have recently purchased M Pai Royalty 2 MTK6577 N7100/ I7100. Everything is fine and I am loving this mobile phone. It has JellyBean. Only one problem I have found is that the wifi strength of this mobile is weak. And I think it has packet loss.

I would like to know if the Wifi power can be increased from the 'engineering mode' in android. Or if there is any other way to increase the power of wifi. I know it will consume battery, but I would still like to do it. Please you guys have good solutions, do let me know.

Also this device has a 5.5" screen and I am confused that will the rom here https://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema/ROM-N7100-S7180-edu-v1-2.21170 work on this device. All other specification is same. My one only has 5.5" screen and 1GB ram.

Regards.

(* I have translated using Google translate, reply in english will be much appreciated)

Última edición por un moderador:
Hi, can you post here the direct link to your phone supplier page?. Pictures and more details about it will be great.
Due the high number of chinese clons and clons of clons and differents names for the same terminals is hard to determine the correct rom for an isolated phone.
The problem is the large number of OEM resellers who put their own brand on generic cell models.
We try to locate these base models which descend.
Regards

Hi, can you post here the direct link to your phone supplier page?. Pictures and more details about it will be great.
Due the high number of chinese clons and clons of clons and differents names for the same terminals is hard to determine the correct rom for an isolated phone.
The problem is the large number of OEM resellers who put their own brand on generic cell models.
We try to locate these base models which descend.
Regards

Here is the specification / Aquí está la especificación.
spec.jpg

And here is the link / Y aquí está el enlace

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...N7100-MTK6577-5-5inch-HD-WCDMA/700737984.html

spec.jpg

Última edición por un moderador:

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás