Peso de bateria

Aparte de lo que estáis apuntando, en XDA hay algún dato interesante.
Parece ser que Mlais no exagera tanto en la capacidad de su batería, unos 3000 que otorguen 2300/2500 reales. Para ello se basan en el Asus Zenfone 2 que, montando una de 3000, tiene una autonomía similar al M52.
Precisamente, Asus no es una marca que mienta ni busque la peor calidad de componentes. Por tanto, podríamos afirmar que la batería del m52 no rinde como hubieramos pensado por no ser de una calidad altísima y por falta de optimización.

"It seems Mlais might not be lying about the Mah of the battery after all. Unless people think Asus is lying as well. The Asus zenfone 2 claims to have a 3000Mah and lasts about the same as the M52!
http://www.androidauthority.com/asus...review-600414/
Look at screen shots 4-4.5 hours of screen time, 13-15 hours of total usage"

Fuente

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/mlais-m52-red-note-review-progress-t3069365/page8

http://www.androidauthority.com/asus-zenfone-2-review-600414/

Podrías tener razón en lo que dicen en XDA, pero como premisa entonces debemos suponer que Asus es la reina de la optimización de soft? Emm, no XDDD Luego está el hecho de que son diferentes procesadores/arquitectura por ejemplo... El asus zenfone 2 no monta un intel? Como hacen las comparaciones? Tengo que leerme tu enlace y también el hilo de xda porque está claro que si comparan peras con manzanas pueden siempre llegar a la conclusión que les venga en gana :S

Claro, el asus tiene hasta diferente chipset, no se pueden comparar solo basados en la capacidad de la bateria.

Chipset de Intel es bastante más tragón que el de mediatek en mi opinión no es estrapolable la comparación, es mezclar churras con merinas, la comparación más lógica es con el redmi note 3g.

Sí, en funcionamiento es más tragón a pleno rendimiento pero los I/O lo gestiona mucho mejor, reposos, multihilo..... las carencias de uno más o menos compensan la del otro, más o menos.
No es una comparación muy adecuada pero quizás da una idea de donde van los tiros.
De todos modos, con un 60% de batería restante he hecho 2horas, 28 minutos de pantalla dándole bien. No se si es mejor o peor pero a mí me viene bien que vaya así. ysi tal como decís mejopra con las cargas, pues mucho mejor, sí.

Sacado del review de gizchina.de

Acrerca de la bateria, en el review confirma que es de 2400mha, lo cual coincide con el lanzado recientemente M4 note, el cual tiene la misma pantalla y tamaño. Como comente en otro foro, no tiene sentido que usaran dos baterias de distinto amperaje en equipos sacados casi al mismo tiempo. Al final, dice que dependiendo de que este activado y el brillo de pantalla puede durar desde 3 horas con 20 min. , hasta las 6 horas. La verdad es que lo encuentro de normal a bien.

Extracto del review:
"The Mlais M52 Red Note allegedly comes with a 3,200mAh battery. Now most of you probably already know that this is impossible to be true at this price. And indeed, the real capacity is lower. Our measurement result is 2,400mAh which suits the formula 50mAh/g of weight. For sure it is sad that Mlais felt the need to tell stories but that was to expect and honestly: It doesn’t really matter to me as long as the remaining package does offer as much excellence as the M52 Red Note does. Also the pricing plays a big role. With a look back to the Kingzone Z1: A better pricing and less other lies probably wouldn’t have made us complain that much about that handset.

To get back to topic: The important thing in the end is the plain battery life, and we all know that this is not necessarily connected to how many mAh the battery has. That being said let us tell you that it is pretty good. The battery will last you through one day with ease, no need to cut down on energy consumption. No matter if I played some games or used GPS heavily, the battery didn’t went to 0% at the end of the day. The rough screen on time goes from 3:30 hours to 6:00 hours, depending on the screen brightness and power saving measures thrown-in. Charging the battery takes 2 hours with the Mlais wall charger and 1:30 hours using a 2.4A charger."

Última edición:
Vosotros creéis que la batería del m52 indio de 3gb de ram, que anuncia 3050 mah, y que entiendo serán reales, sseria compatible con el nuestro?

Estamos todo igual, esperando que sea mejor y compatible para cambiarla xDDDD (molaría que durase dos días completos metiéndole fuego! Lo sé, soñar es gratis :tonguewink:)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=60292581&postcount=216

"
I've finished the testing of the M52's battery. The tests were done on two replacement batteries that I purchased + one from a friend's M52.

All the batteries were charged by a charger that has the correct CC/CV curve and can charge to 4.35v. The two that I bought, both had over 10 cycles including a deep initial cycle. They were charged to their rating of 4.35v at a initial charge setting of 0.3mAh. They were then given 5 minutes rest then discharged with a load of 0.2mAh.

The results were interesting, the best figure was 2387mAh Worst was 2201mAh.

Of course not going to get anywhere near those figures when installed in the M52, firstly on three M52 s that I know of, and I presume it correct, they only are charged by the phone to an indicated 4.2v. Which is on my phone actually less when I measure the battery on a DMM. In fact I believe that my phone has problems with the charger.

I believe that when the indicator light goes green (90%) it actually indicates that the CC phase of charging is complete, it is at this point that I think the charger is having problems with the CV phase of charging, getting stuck, not finishing or jumping after a long time on something like 92% to finished in less than a minute. I am not going to do any more testing till the Lollipop update arrives. If it still happens I will test my phones charging and see exactly what is happening during charging.

I have sent Mlais an e-mail asking why if they have a 4.35v battery they only charge it to 4.2v but to date no reply.

To explain the picture, I forgot that the discharger had a time limit that I had set, so the tests were done in three phases of 320mins 305mins then to the end."

:dizzy:

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás