Re: Pipo S1 Pro.

josemanuelh

Diamante
Móvil
Leeco le S3 64 gigas
- -!Si tambien podrias echarnos un mano?mandame un m.p y no presentes tuyo hilo a todos miermbros....solo es un problema chico...ya regreso a trabajar.voy a ayudarte.Miles gracias.

buenos días todos y a todas, especialmente a @Yukki y a pandawill, un día más mareando la perdiz y sin noticias de mis 12.15 euros perdidos enviándoos el móvil estropeado que me mandásteis, y un mes y medio ya sin móvil ....

para que no se nos olvide de lo que estamos hablando

http://www.pandawill.com/return-policy

What is the guarantees that come with the product? How can I get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMAs) from Pandawill.com?

A: Returning DOA (Dead On Arrival) items. Any products malfunctioning on arrival (excluding cases of reckless handling of the product) within 5 days after Express delivery or 30 days after shipment if the delivery date is untraceable is eligible for a replacement and you need to provide us with proof as below: The photos of the original package with the front and back sides and photos or videos showing the malfunctioning of the defective Product,make sure the item all brand new without any wear and tear. If these requirements are met, We will pay for the shipping send back ,please return it to us at your convenience and at the lowest cost possible and we will ship a functional replacement to you free of charge.

Última edición por un moderador:

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás