Recover lost IMEI (MTK6515)

nanouk104

Simdualero de Bronce
Gratings to all

This is a guide to recover lost imei of your 2ual sim android phone.I have Hero H3000 and it worked perfect for my.This is how you can do it

1.Fist write somewhere the imei numbers of your region (You will find it if you remove the battery of your phone)

2.Download and install any terminal emulator, for example, TerminalEmulator Android(thereis on the market), or TerminalEmulator Pro Better.

Run,and type in the command line emulator:

Code:
echo 'AT + EGMR = 1,7, "IMEI_1"'> /dev/pttycmd1

echo 'AT + EGMR = 1,10, "IMEI_2"'> /dev/pttycmd1

Where IMEI_1 and IMEI_2 - 15 digits of the 1st and 2nd, respectively, IMEI, and then reboot the machine.

Hope i helped

Hello, I've tried and it does not work you have any ideas, thanks

I believe you must type something wrong.Try again carefully and be sure your imei number is right. Let me know again if you have problem.

Hi, thanks for answering, I put the imei are behind the same battery that had the dual sim phone, and was cleared by a factory reset by mistake I did, I've tried some 10 I guess sometimes you put spaces in the code are correct and that when I finish I will put the elbow to enter and make another line, he gives me no errors, then stop the phone and put it up and as usual, that I'm doing wrong, thanks

RECUPERAR IMEI EN X12 chino dual sim !!!!!! (comprado en dealextreme)

Lo probé personalmente. Además lo traduje pa los que andan flojos en extranjerías.
La fuente original dice que también funciona en Hero H3000

Guia para recuperar los IMEI perdidos (MTK6515)

Es un tutorial para recuperar los Imei perdidos en varios modelos de dual sim
1.Busque los numeros de Imei que se encuentran bajo la batería del telefono. Se ven con solo removerla del telefono.
2.Descargar e instalar cualquier emulador de terminal, por ejemplo TerminalEmulator Android (esta en el market) o el TerminalEmulator Pro Better.
3.Corra el programa emulador y tipee en la linea de comandos:
Code:
echo 'AT + EGMR = 1,7, "IMEI_1"'> /dev/pttycmd1
echo 'AT + EGMR = 1,10, "IMEI_2"'> /dev/pttycmd1

Donde el IMEI_1 e IMEI_2 -son los 15 digitos del 1° y 2° IMEI de su telefono. Luego reinicie el teléfono y listo.

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás