restore a backup.

kon

Simdualero Junior
18 Ene 2013
Hi guys i cant really understand spanish, though i found this site very very usefull so i followed the instructions to create backup of my ROM with the gscript.
I would like to know, supposedly that i want to uninstall the custom ROM and return to my OLD backup system.img that i created with Breakk's instuctions(gscript) how could i do that?
Can anyone post instructions on how to uninstall a custom Rom and install his backed up system.img??

Breakk

Simdualero de Diamante
31 May 2010
Hi guys i cant really understand spanish, though i found this site very very usefull so i followed the instructions to create backup of my ROM with the gscript.
I would like to know, supposedly that i want to uninstall the custom ROM and return to my OLD backup system.img that i created with Breakk's instuctions(gscript) how could i do that?
Can anyone post instructions on how to uninstall a custom Rom and install his backed up system.img??
There is a very easy method:

Download the software upgrade and update your alcatel phone. I installed the latest official alcatel and erase everything you have installed.

The other option is to follow the tutorial to root , method 3, but instead of using the system.img that is in the tutorial, use your system.img.

A greeting.

kon

Simdualero Junior
18 Ene 2013
you really are superb. Thanks for the valuable ultimate useful advice. Btw puzzle rom is AWESOME. Greetings from Greece.:up: