restore a backup.

kon

Simdualero Junior
Hi guys i cant really understand spanish, though i found this site very very usefull so i followed the instructions to create backup of my ROM with the gscript.
I would like to know, supposedly that i want to uninstall the custom ROM and return to my OLD backup system.img that i created with Breakk's instuctions(gscript) how could i do that?
Can anyone post instructions on how to uninstall a custom Rom and install his backed up system.img??

Hi guys i cant really understand spanish, though i found this site very very usefull so i followed the instructions to create backup of my ROM with the gscript.
I would like to know, supposedly that i want to uninstall the custom ROM and return to my OLD backup system.img that i created with Breakk's instuctions(gscript) how could i do that?
Can anyone post instructions on how to uninstall a custom Rom and install his backed up system.img??

There is a very easy method:

Download the software upgrade and update your alcatel phone. I installed the latest official alcatel and erase everything you have installed.

The other option is to follow the tutorial to root, method 3, but instead of using the system.img that is in the tutorial, use your system.img.

A greeting.

you really are superb. Thanks for the valuable ultimate useful advice. Btw puzzle rom is AWESOME. Greetings from Greece.:up:

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás