ROM to recover H7300

zak3l

Simdualero de Bronce
Hello everyone,

excuse me if I write in english but I'm italian and I don't speak very well spanish.
After losing a lot of time trying to get back to life my H7300 in the end I found the correct ROM to flash.

Features:
- Firmware version 2.3.5;
- Last official version released;
- Replaced with the original recovery mobileuncle that allows you to flash new ROMs;

Note that after the flash, to access the recovery menu, you will need:

- Press keys
Power + Vol Down
until you feel a vibration. As soon as you leave the keys and you will see the white screen that says Android and lower left a little message => Recovery

To access the menu Factory will be necessary:

- Press keys
Power + Vol Down
until you feel a vibration and hold the indicated buttons until you see the screen with whitewriting and Android in the lower left little message => Factory

Here the link to download:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/4vvbdhmb4ued/n/H7300_ROM_2_3_5_zak3l.rar

For the flash will simply open the tool "SP flash tool" and, after selecting Option->USB mode click on the "Scatter-loading".
Then select the file MT6573_Android_scatter.txt inside the folder in which you had previously unpacked the downloaded archive.
Click OK when you will get a warning message from the software and, when ready, click "Download".

Now connect the phone (which you had previously turned off) to the PC via the USBcable:
if you do not automatically start flashing, and the countdown of the software is going on,briefly press the
Power + Volume Up
This will allow the preloader to be "hooked" by the software and then start the upgrade procedure.

I hope this guide will be useful ...

Hello and see you soon :redface:

I'm having a problem with my phone, and when I try do power with button UP it starts to load a red bar, and then it fails... a little help ?

Hi,

but if you try to turn on the device, it power on or not?

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás