FINALIZADO Ganador del sorteo NUBIA RED MAGIC 7

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Sorteos y Concursos online (FINALIZADO)

Ganador del sorteo NUBIA RED MAGIC 7

The rules are the rules. Please check the original giveaway announcement where we clearly said "one participation per home, which would be checked by IP".

I'm sorry, but there is nothing I can do.
its the same IP because my cousin have seen that i have won and then i logged in the forum from his PC to confirm.
and its not the same house. I live in the same floor with various family members and the apartments are separate, we are four families in the same floor, but we are using the same router/internet service because its cheaper in this way.

Hi everyone, but especially @vitiv

We have detected that you have participated with three different accounts (@vitiv, @iusio and @iuzi). As stated in the rules, only one entry per person/household is allowed

Anyone in the forum can verify that the three accounts are from the same country, they always participate in the same draws and in the same order.

The users @iuzi and @vitiv are the person who participates from the same home.

For this reason we will have to draw a new winner for the Red Magic

200.gif

Última edición:
Hola a todos, pero especialmente a @vitiv

Hemos detectado que has participado con tres cuentas diferentes (@vitiv, @iusio y @iuzi). Cómo se indico en las normas, solo se permite una participación por persona/hogar

Cualquier en el foro puede comprobar que las tres cuentas son del mismo país, siempre participan en los mismos sorteos y en el mismo orden.

Los usuarios @iuzi y @vitiv son la persona que participa desde el mismo hohar.

Por esta razón deberemos sacar un nuevo ganador para el Red Magic
so, family members cannot participate?

as it was already said, we are family members, but we are not living in the same house.
we are living in the same building which has various apartments in which my family members are living
As it was already said,
The rules are the rules. Please check the original giveaway announcement where we clearly said "one participation per home, which would be checked by IP".
There is nothing we can do.
All users have the same rules and chances of winning, we are legitimate to our rules and if someone commits an infraction they are disqualified.
Don't ask again, thanks.

As it was already said,
There is nothing we can do.
All users have the same rules and chances of winning, we are legitimate to our rules and if someone commits an infraction they are disqualified.
Don't ask again, thanks.
i can provide a proof that we are living in different houses and the IP was due to the fact that my cousin have seen that he has won as i have told him and he used my PC to enter the forum and check the announcement

i can provide a proof that we are living in different houses and the IP was due to the fact that my cousin have seen that he has won as i have told him and he used my PC to enter the forum and check the announcement
Publicado en las normas del foro / posted in forum rules

Problema:
En el pasado hemos tenido problemas con personas que pretendían tener más participaciones en los Sorteos. Para evitar trampas solo está permitida una participación por hogar.

Sabemos que en la mayoría de ocasiones se trata de personas reales (pareja, hijos, hermanos...) y es injusto para los que realmente son varias personas participando.

Lo malo es que es muy complicado diferenciar quien hace trampas y quien no.
Cualquiera puede tener en casa varios familiares, hacer una cuenta por cada uno de ellos y decir que son ellos los que participan cuando en realidad es uno mismo.
Por eso, y para que sea más justo para los que realmente solo tienen una participación:

a) Solo está permitida una participación por hogar (IP, ordenador, wifi...).
b) Los usuarios con varias participaciones no pueden reclamar el premio.

Problem:
In the past we have had problems with people trying to get more entries into the Sweepstakes. To avoid cheating, only one entry per household is allowed.

We know that in most cases it is about real people (partner, children, siblings...) and it is unfair for those who really are several people participating.

The bad thing is that it is very difficult to differentiate who cheats and who does not.
Anyone can have several relatives at home, make an account for each of them and say that they are the ones participating when in reality it is oneself.
For this reason, and to make it fairer for those who really only have a stake:

a) Only one entry per household is allowed (IP, computer, Wi-Fi...).
b) Users with several participations cannot claim the prize.

Publicado en las normas del foro / posted in forum rules

Problema:
En el pasado hemos tenido problemas con personas que pretendían tener más participaciones en los Sorteos. Para evitar trampas solo está permitida una participación por hogar.

Sabemos que en la mayoría de ocasiones se trata de personas reales (pareja, hijos, hermanos...) y es injusto para los que realmente son varias personas participando.

Lo malo es que es muy complicado diferenciar quien hace trampas y quien no.
Cualquiera puede tener en casa varios familiares, hacer una cuenta por cada uno de ellos y decir que son ellos los que participan cuando en realidad es uno mismo.
Por eso, y para que sea más justo para los que realmente solo tienen una participación:

a) Solo está permitida una participación por hogar (IP, ordenador, wifi...).
b) Los usuarios con varias participaciones no pueden reclamar el premio.

Problem:
In the past we have had problems with people trying to get more entries into the Sweepstakes. To avoid cheating, only one entry per household is allowed.

We know that in most cases it is about real people (partner, children, siblings...) and it is unfair for those who really are several people participating.

The bad thing is that it is very difficult to differentiate who cheats and who does not.
Anyone can have several relatives at home, make an account for each of them and say that they are the ones participating when in reality it is oneself.
For this reason, and to make it fairer for those who really only have a stake:

a) Only one entry per household is allowed (IP, computer, Wi-Fi...).
b) Users with several participations cannot claim the prize.
Gracias @menguelez

El próximo ganador será anunciado mañana

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás