CONSULTA lenovo x3: ninguno

Hola bienvenido, nos alegra que todo vaya bien con tu movil, cualquier cosa puedes consultar por este medio, saludos..

The Lenovo Vibe X3 is powered by 1.2GHz hexa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo Vibe X3 packs a 21-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.

This indeed a brand new concept enthralled here which for a moment I never thought it might going to happen that often enough, have been greatly guiding me here towards this point.

This indeed a brand new concept enthralled here which for a moment I never thought it might going to happen that often enough, have been greatly guiding me here towards this point.

Por favor, esta es una página en español, puedes usar el traductor de google. Está en las normas...

Please, this is a page in Spanish, you can use the google translator. It's in the rules ...

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás