Error driver zopo 900

Habéis hablado con alegre compra? O mirado en la página de zopo si hay nuevos drivers?
La verdad es que es una putada como un mundo

Enviado desde mi ZP900 usando Tapatalk 2

Lo he intentado con todo. Los de aquí, los de zopo (autoinstalables), cogiendo el archivo de los autoinstalables, siguiendo distintos manuales, nada de nada. No hay manera, ya va en 4 ordenadores probado.

Lo he intentado con todo. Los de aquí, los de zopo (autoinstalables), cogiendo el archivo de los autoinstalables, siguiendo distintos manuales, nada de nada. No hay manera, ya va en 4 ordenadores probado.

Hola he encontrado esto en xda, a ver si te vale. Creo que es lo que te pasa

I have a Hero 9500 which is a clone of the ZP900 - but about $50 cheaper because it doesn't have the "brand". Who outside of China has heard of Zopo anyway? Whatever it's a great phone with a high quality set of firmware. The only lack is a decent Recovery module. CWM should be able to fix that - fantastic, I thought.

Until I tried using the Flash Tool. What a heap of junk. And the drivers too! Total CARP. Still until you have CWM installed there's no alternative but to struggle on. After several attempts, I finally managed to get the first stage of the Flash Tool working - the RED progress line would be shown, but then Windows started asking for another driver and the Flash Tool only gives you 30 seconds to work out what's going on and then stops. Also tried the Snappea route as shown in the video earlier in this forum - that didn't work either.

Finally today, I achieved success. But only after some real digging into Windows. I am running on XP - I think the same will work in Vista/7/8, but I can't find a way to view COM ports in device manager in Win 7. So XP it is.

First, you need to be able to see INSTALLED but currently UNPLUGGED devices. To do this start a CMD window (Windows-R => CMD). If doing this in Vista/7/8 you must run CMD as Administrator.

At the command prompt type:

set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1

Then

start devmgmt.msc

This will launch in Device Manager.

On the VIEW menu, check the "Show Hidden Devices" option. Scroll down the list to the "PORTS (COM & LPT)" node and expand this. For the Flash Tool to work, you MUST have two com ports installed:

MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port (COMxx)
PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COMyy)

Where xx and yy are the port numbers.

If you are having problems, chances are you will only see one of these ports present (or possibly none). If there is one, it will be the Preloader USB VCOM (Android) port.

Now we need to get the drivers installed. The ONLY way I could get this work is the following recipe.

First uninstall the driver you currently have installed (if any) - in Device Manager, right click on PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COMyy) and choose "UNINSTALL". Windows will remove the com port and its driver.

Now we can get started for real...

Download the drivers from http://www.4shared.com/rar/GXGsjWuQ/zopo_USB_Drivers.html?refurl=d1url (These are the drivers referenced in this post on ZOPO mobile store
http://www.zopomobileshop.com/zopo-...r-zopo-mobile-phone-step-by-step-instruction/)

Make sure you are running with Device Manager open and that you know exactly where the driver file was downloaded.. Power the phone off and remove the battery. Connect with USB. The laptop will start trying to install the driver for the phone. In Device Manager, a item will be added in the list of Ports, with a big yellow question mark on it. As soon as this item appears right click it and choose INSTALL DRIVER. Windows will prompt for the driver file - navigate to the location of the downloaded driver and choose it. Windows will list "PreLoader USB VCOM (Android)" as the available device - choose that. The driver will be installed.

NOW we have completed the first part, but the second driver still needs to be installed. The only way I could find of installing the second driver was to run the Flash Tool. Unplug your phone from the PC. Launch the Flash Tool, in OPTIONS choose "High Speed" and "With Battery". Open the scatter file (instructions in many other posts). Nothing is going to get flashed this time because one of the drivers is still missing. It is safe to press the DOWNLOAD button.

Make sure Device Manager is still open.

Put the battery in the phone and with the power off, connect the phone via USB again. The flash process will start - the red progress line will show. Then the process will stall and windows will start trying to install another driver. In Device Manager a new item should have been added, again with a big yellow question mark. Now follow the same procedure as before - right click on the icon with the question mark and choose INSTALL DRIVER again. Navigate to the same driver file and select it. Windows will now show the

MediaTek DA USB VCOM

Choose that and windows will install it. Device manager should now show the two drivers installed.

Now disconnect your phone and REMOVE THE BATTERY. Put the battery back and power on the phone to check it's still OK.

With the two drivers installed, the Flash Tool should work correctly - follow the Flash Tool instructions in the other posts to flash CWM (or another full ROM).

Muhas gracias, pero a mi no me ha funcionado.

En principio los drivers estan bien instalados:

Captura2.JPG

El problema es que, al ejecutar Flsh Tool, a los pocos segunos de ser detectados se desconectan:

Captura1.jpg

A punto de rendirme estoy.....

Captura2.JPG

Captura1.jpg

Lo mismo digo. Los drivers están instalados (aparecen como tal). El problema es que se desconecta automáticamente.

He leido todos los comentarios que han hecho y he visto las imagenes que han puesto.

En mi humilde opinion lo que esta sucediendo no es un problema de drivers ya que si ese fuera el caso el flashtools ni siquiera iniciaria con la barra roja que sale al principio. Si les esta sucediendo con las barras subsecuentes, ya sea la morada o la amarilla, es que algo anda mal con el proceso o con la forma en que se esta haciendo y con esto me refiero a los archivos seleccionados con la marca.

A mi juicio y a bien entender el mensaje que les manda en ningun momento les dice que hay errores con los puertos COM ( lo que significaria que hay error en los drivers ), y segun pude apreciar les informa que no esta un archivo presente para cargar con lo cual al pasar el tiempo de espera desconecta el movil.

El master @darevix en el hilo de la rom DRX menciona algo que ha estado sucediendo con los telefonos mas recientes de esos modelos que traen una rom vietnamita modificada y hace una recomendacion de los archivos a cambiar. Denle una leida por ahi a lo que el esta recomendando.

Espero haberles sido util con mi comentario.

Suerte !!!!!

Última edición por un moderador:
Bueno señores ya lo he conseguido. Tan sencillo como poner la carpeta 1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900 en C:\ y en el flashtool, meterte en la carpeta Android y el archivo Android.INI, teneis que comprobar que enlaza a todo el contenido de la carpeta que habéis puesto en el disco duro (y seleccionar todos los checks de la lista de archivos cargados). Yo le he metido la ROM de Zopo y ya tengo la ROM de DRX 1.7.5. Para que os hagáis una idea, el ini tiene que ir así (ROM Zopo con CWN):

[FORM]
NandUtilDAPath=
[DL_HISTORY_0]
scatter_file=C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt
file_count=18
file0=C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\preloader_vanzo77_ics2.bin
file0_enable=1
file1=C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\DSP_BL
file1_enable=1
file2=C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\MBR
file2_enable=1
file3=C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\EBR1
file3_enable=1
file4=
file4_enable=0
file5=
file5_enable=0
file6=
file6_enable=0
file7=C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\uboot_vanzo77_ics2.bin
file7_enable=1
file8=C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\boot.img
file8_enable=1
file9=C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\recovery.img
file9_enable=1
file10=C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\secro.img
file10_enable=1
file11=
file11_enable=0
file12=C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\logo.bin
file12_enable=1
file13=
file13_enable=0
file14=C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\system.img
file14_enable=1
file15=C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\cache.img
file15_enable=1
file16=C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\userdata.img
file16_enable=1
file17=C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\fat_sparse_mt6577ics.img
file17_enable=1

Muchísimas gracias cars , voy a probarlo ahora y ahora te cuento como me ha ido, enserio muchísimas gracias.

El autor del hilo si puede que ponga la etiqueta de [solucionado]

A mí sigue sin funcionarme.

Hay una cosa que no entieno @_cars_, por qué en el anrroid.ini haces referencia a 11 archivos si la carpeta 1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900 solo tiene 7 + el MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt
o es que no nos hemos bajado el mismo CWM?
Por ej. yo no tengo C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\fat_sparse_mt6577 ics.img

A mí sigue sin funcionarme.

Hay una cosa que no entieno @_cars_, por qué en el anrroid.ini haces referencia a 11 archivos si la carpeta 1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900 solo tiene 7 + el MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt
o es que no nos hemos bajado el mismo CWM?
Por ej. yo no tengo C:\1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900\fat_sparse_mt6577 ics.img

Yo directamente me lo he cepillado todo. Me he descargado la ROM de Zopo (http://www.4shared.com/zip/WHcEhVXd/MP_mt77_en_play_pre_zp900_zwx_.html), y a continuación, he metido los archivos que ves en mi ini (los que te faltan) en la carpeta 1GB_CWM_recovery_ZP900 sobrescribiéndolo todo teniendo en cuenta las fechas (cuando te dice si deseas sobrescribir, fíjate en la fecha de uno y del otro, quedándote el más moderno, que creo que era sobrescribir todo menos el recovery.img).

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás