PROBLEMA Problema con GPS en Y6 Max

1. Go into your phones "EngineerMode" (most Mediatek devices have this) by typing *#*#3646633#*#* into the dialer (it can also be accessed through MTK apps from playstore).

2. Go to the "Location"-tab and select "Location Based Service".

3. Go to the "AGPS"-tab and turn off AGPS by deselecting "A-GPS On/Off".

4. Go to the "GPS"-tab and make sure GPS is off, then clear all presets in your GPS chip by seperately choosing the "GPS MODES" Full, VzW Cold, delete EPH, delete Time. After each selection press the "DELETE" button. (maybe deleting the "Full" one os enough, not sure)

In step 5 when searching the location satellite without AGPS, use this App to fix (I need this, otherwise it does not work) :GPS TEST : https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... &hl=fr

5. Now go into an open space that should give the best possible GPS reception. Turn on GPS (AGPS stays off!), then swipe over to the "VIEW"-tab and wait for your phone to find sattelites. It will take a little longer because it has to start from scratch, (but I don't think it will be more than 3 minutes) Might actually take up to 30 minutes! Use Google Maps as a reference. Position needs to be rock solid and on the spot! (Wait for it to have a really good position though - like at least 8 green sattelites.) Once you're confident with the result -->

6. Go back to the "GPS"-tab, turn off GPS, then click on "REF POSITION" and choose "APPLY LAST LOCATION".

7. Go to the "AGPS"- tab and re-enable "A-GPS On/Off".

8. Go to the "GPS"-tab and enable GPS (it will now download AGPS data).

9. Enjoy fast location fixes and a stable GPS signal!link to the page xda : http://forum.xda-developers.com/elephon ... 3394/page3After applying this method, DO NOT USE THE GPS WHEN THE WIFI IS ACTIVATED!This upsets the GPS, so surely software would require an update, but this method works and really improves GPS positioningIf you have a car athermic windscreen, uncheck the a-gps, I noticed that it works much better without in this case

Hola a todos tengo el mismo problema de GPS he probado varias cosas pero el GPS no funciona coje satélites y luego se desconecta y no funciona.alguien a conseguido arreglarlo?

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás