ROM OFICIAL ROM OFICIAL MEIZU MX4 (Actualizado 06/01/2015)

eso me gustaaaa como se hace?:up:
Mira, jiji
A mi la 4.0.3i si me salto , la 4.0.4i ya no , mucho menos la 4.1.1
Tampoco me desespera , el bichito me responde bien y paciencia tengo de sobra...
Mirad que detallito , la app floating soft keys :
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_11_09_00506cff178b3becf4364692241e8d33.jpg

Esta gratis en la playstore , por si os interesa :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rhoadster91.floatingsoftkeys

Enviado desde mi MX4

Última edición por un moderador:
Bueno aquí os dejo un video con otro Mod que estoy terminando,es un botón para hacer capturas de pantalla, yo lo veo interesante por como están puestos los botones en nuestro móvil que la verdad cuesta un poco hacer la captura, aquí os dejo un video la calidad no es muy buena

Enviado desde mi MX4

Bueno aquí os dejo un video con otro Mod que estoy terminando,es un botón para hacer capturas de pantalla, yo lo veo interesante por como están puestos los botones en nuestro móvil que la verdad cuesta un poco hacer la captura, aquí os dejo un video la calidad no es muy buena

Enviado desde mi MX4

Todo lo que sea no tirar de botones me parece una gran idea, así sufren menos.

Y además por ota, la primera que me salta jejeje
[DOUBLEPOST=1417511775][/DOUBLEPOST]En la pagina oficial no hay nada

http://airdisk.com.cn/download/9aad79d7ab3f0c355aa9dacb3c75762e.html<br />
<br />
Full change log :<br />
<br />
Music<br />
1. Add audition rate selection function;<br />
2. New switch songs fade effect;<br />
3. Add the song details page cover face centered;<br />
The new third-party senior member of a key upgrade low-quality music sound folder function;<br />
5. New members before expiration reminder;<br />
6. Merge Folders entry to the local music;<br />
7. regulate local song id3 information for accurate adaptation covers and lyrics;<br />
8. Add the song nondestructive identification, easy selection audition and download according to quality;<br />
9. Stop Move player interface timing;<br />
10. Switching Caton page optimization problem;<br />
Music automatically open sound issues 11. Repair DiracHD headset mode;<br />
12. Repair latest single song duplicate song single issue;<br />
13. The high conversion rate to repair the latest cover songs disorder problems;<br />
14. Optimized for various applications as well as non-responsive error flash back problems;<br />
<br />
<br />
Suspension Ball<br />
1, the new suspension ball. Support Click Back, double hover down, down the drop-down notification bar, slide back to the desktop, multi-task switching sliding around, press the Edit suspension ball position;<br />
<br />
<br />
Video<br />
1. Repair Priority HD Download SD case only and can not be downloaded resource issues;<br />
2. Fix the network environment changes when the buffer has been unable to play video or automatically switch to the next set of questions;<br />
3. Click to enlarge floating window area;<br />
4. logic optimization tips mobile network environment;<br />
<br />
<br />
Gallery<br />
1. Add to fog, haze to two filters;<br />
<br />
<br />
Cloud Sync<br />
1. Optimize describe synchronization failure interface;<br />
2. Fix Click the "Recycle Bin", select the browser box prompts bomb wrong question;<br />
3. Solve the calendar event reminder and invite invitation event reminder create time inconsistency problem;<br />
<br />
<br />
Input Method<br />
1. Repair application LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum information that pops up when you enter the numeric keypad keys do not submit questions;<br />
2. Start the application after repair, home button to exit after starting the application again, the bottom bar will flash at issue IOUs re-enter the application;<br />
3. fix some applications the keyboard interface, click on "EN" key issues can not be switched in English;<br />
4. Copy the contents of the repair does not, click on the cursor and select Paste, will replicate the problem line of code;<br />
5. Repair QQ login screen, the cursor is positioned in the account password again, the input method will hide the black candidate field block;<br />
<br />
<br />
Desktop Backup<br />
1. Optimized Desktop backup process, first restore and then restore desktop layout application;<br />
2. Fix the notification bar when there are applications "can not be restored," the notice, choice no longer prompted after the notice does not go away;<br />
<br />
<br />
Read<br />
1. Optimize the article list display specification, remove Home Articles List views display;<br />
2. Optimize long microblogging sharing layout;<br />
3. Failure to repair the account after entering the reading will automatically jump to the landing of the problem;<br />
4. Comment input box can be deleted @ name;<br />
5. Repair the first time into the application, after skipping the recommended list subscribers Center does not automatically display the default source of the problem;<br />
6. Repair Subscribe Search interface prompts questions may continue to enter the input limit is reached;<br />
7. Read the article details page fixes sporadic error stop running issue;<br />
8. 2G network under repair image loading problem always fail;<br />
9. Fix My Feed Subscribe in selected display wrong question;<br />
10. Fixing original article comments loaded question;<br />
11. Fix any article list screen, after reading the first article in question will not be grayed out;<br />
12. Repair Flyme account logged in, click on the article comments at issue does not jump to the login screen;<br />
<br />
Link : http://airdisk.com.cn/download/9aad79d7a...5762e.html<br/>

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás