Zopo (zhuopu) zp200 - reviews externas-

Hi All,

I'm from Italy so, excuse me but I have to write in english...sorry I dont' know spanish even if so similar to Italian.
I already had a H7300 and after a lot of issues witht the GPS I decided to buy a ZP200.
Nice phone, nice price, but I got always the same GPS issues!
My GPS is fast to fix the position and catch the satellites but it's not precise.
It looses the position and places my car (the phone) on streets close to me or FAR from me.
I saw that for the H7300, "Samarkanda" prepared a routine to solve the situation and it mitigated the situation.
Do you know if something similar exists for the ZP200?
I also did some checks using the GPS without the two SIMs connected and it seems to work.., I wrote "seems"...
The idea is that the Radio Section of the phone could create some interference to the GPS section.

Now, I don't know Spanish, i tried to read the other posts but, I didn't find any discussion about the GPS.
So if you can help me to solve the issue or give me some directions.
Thanks

Hi @lucas64,

Welcome to our Forum :wink:

I've checked my ZOPO ZP200 GPS with miscellaneous routes (city streets + roads + motorway) for more that 100km, and twice. No precission problems for me. Accuracy currently shows 11 to 3 meters.
I´m not using A-GPS, but yes EPO.
I know the MT6573 GPS precission issues, and I've suffered it also, but for the moment, not with the ZP200! With MT6573 a "0" is always in "accuracy" box using "pure" GPS....

With A-GPS deactivated, Do you give it the same issues? (A-GPS uses data connection constantly)
What satellite signal level and accuracy do you have with YGPS or GPS Test app? See this post: #1053

Best regards!

Zen

Última edición por un moderador:
Tengo un problema, no puedo instalar el spb shell 3d 1.6.1, en el viejo celu no tenia problemas, ahora en el zopo que es más potente cuando lo ejecuto me da error. A alguien le pasó si lo usó esto?.
Desde ya muchas gracias.
Tomaz

Como poneis vuestra ciudad... no la encuentra.

paseando por el forum zopo, los chinos estan muy cabreados con zopo, se ve que zopo esta haciendo una tapa mejor para el modelo zp200 y se olvidan del androide 4, zopo tiene mucho problema con la 4 debido a la doble pantalla y el 3d, en e mismo forum hay una version ics4 de hoy pero no funciona el 3d de momento, me estoy bajando, muyyyy lentooo, haber si puedo acabar y pasaria a un servidor mas rapido para aquellos que quieran probar...

por fin, tengo la ics4 en mi zopo,,,de momento trasteando y todo bien, no necesite poner imeis, fue todo perfecto,,mucho mas rapido,,sin 3d de momento, pero no lo utlizo mucho,,aqui podeis bajar http://forum.china-iphone.ru/away.h...7bbf8295ea4688f4017/ZP200_120614_ICS.rar.html se instala con el flash tool...a dar caña y disfrutar de la ics 4

Muchas gracias por el feedback, cuando la tengas un poco más trillada a esta ICS nos cuentas que tal.
Saludetes!

en la rom hay un video 3d y funciona bien, solo no hay el reproductor 3d, lo demas va de puuuuu madre....me falta rotear y poner 3g...

de momento no he logrado rotear, con v9 dice que si, pero al entrar en ics dice que no,con unlook root tambien dice que esta roteado y al reiniciar nada de nada....seguire probando

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás