GEOTEL NOTE- Regalo para Mamá por poco más de 75€

Yo no el mio va por correos, y hoy ha llegado a londres
Este es el mail que me han enviado
We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.

We apologize for not shipping out the order to you yet. Due to the item’s status with Customs,

I regret to inform you that the item cannot be shipped via Priority Direct Mail.

However, we are able to send the order to you via regular post and DHL. With regular mail, it needs about 25 business days to reach you.

With DHL(3-7 business days), if there is any price difference, we will either ask you to pay it or we will refund the balance if any.

If you choose DHL shipping method, please note that there may have custom fee occurred. But this shipping just take 3-7 business days to reach to you after we shipped the items out.

Please contact me as soon as possible and let me know if this is acceptable, so that we can process the order for you.

If we have not got a reply from you for 3 business days, we could change the available shipping method, so that we may send out your order without further delay.

Best Regards

Mi inglés es muy básico, haber si marque un envío que no tocaba

Este es el mail que me han enviado
We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.

We apologize for not shipping out the order to you yet. Due to the item’s status with Customs,

I regret to inform you that the item cannot be shipped via Priority Direct Mail.

However, we are able to send the order to you via regular post and DHL. With regular mail, it needs about 25 business days to reach you.

With DHL(3-7 business days), if there is any price difference, we will either ask you to pay it or we will refund the balance if any.

If you choose DHL shipping method, please note that there may have custom fee occurred. But this shipping just take 3-7 business days to reach to you after we shipped the items out.

Please contact me as soon as possible and let me know if this is acceptable, so that we can process the order for you.

If we have not got a reply from you for 3 business days, we could change the available shipping method, so that we may send out your order without further delay.

Best Regards

Mi inglés es muy básico, haber si marque un envío que no tocaba
Te dice que el sistema de envio que elegiste no es posible, que te ofrecen por correo normal o DHL.
Si elíges DHL deberas pagar la diferencia o te devolveran si la diferencia es mayor.
Con DHL es posible que hayan cargos por aduana pero llega antes (que listos)

Yo de ti les diria que por DHL pa su tia, porque pagas aduana si o si

Te dice que el sistema de envio que elegiste no es posible, que te ofrecen por correo normal o DHL.
Si elíges DHL deberas pagar la diferencia o te devolveran si la diferencia es mayor.
Con DHL es posible que hayan cargos por aduana pero llega antes (que listos)

Yo de ti les diria que por DHL pa su tia, porque pagas aduana si o si
Gracias, pensaba que a lo mejor a un dia de realizar el envio era normal que te enviaran un correo ofreciendo otro sistema de envio y claro pagando jejej. yo he pedido por Dhl dos o tres veces y no tuve problems pero ahora no me arriesgo jejeje.
saludos y gracias.

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás