Logon screen appears randomly

Lino Quatela

Simdualero Junior
THL W8 Android 42

Touching the screen (WhatsApp, Gmail, Calendar, System-Icones, etc) randomly it happen that appears the THL Logon screen (I mean the white page having in the center THL written > and after this the screen with the light that goes around the world). At this point the connection with the SIM cards is lost and after few seconds the connection with the SIM card restarts. At that point appears a little window where the cellular inform me about the status of that SIM card and I have to press OK to go ahead. After this, I have to restart the Internet-data-connection.

I have this problem after 10 days that I was using 2 SIM cards. The first SIM card is my traditional card for telephone/internet. The second was only for Internet (because I was in a foreign country then I used another SIM card for the Internet in that country).

In this moment my cellular use only 1 SIM card but I tried also to insert 2 SIM cards or I put my normal SIM card in the site-2-SIM-card but the result is the same, the behaviour above described randomdly happen. Any idea where the error can be? Do you know a fix that solve this problem? Thanks a lot for your help. BR, Lino

THL W8 Android 42

Touching the screen (WhatsApp, Gmail, Calendar, System-Icones, etc) randomly it happen that appears the THL Logon screen (I mean the white page having in the center THL written > and after this the screen with the light that goes around the world). At this point the connection with the SIM cards is lost and after few seconds the connection with the SIM card restarts. At that point appears a little window where the cellular inform me about the status of that SIM card and I have to press OK to go ahead. After this, I have to restart the Internet-data-connection.

I have this problem after 10 days that I was using 2 SIM cards. The first SIM card is my traditional card for telephone/internet. The second was only for Internet (because I was in a foreign country then I used another SIM card for the Internet in that country).

In this moment my cellular use only 1 SIM card but I tried also to insert 2 SIM cards or I put my normal SIM card in the site-2-SIM-card but the result is the same, the behaviour above described randomdly happen. Any idea where the error can be? Do you know a fix that solve this problem? Thanks a lot for your help. BR, Lino

@Lino Quatela, here is the rule that says you could writte in english, but please, put a traduction, via google translate or another program, so other users that don't understand english could read and underdstand what you need.

I will traduce, lest...

Lino Quatela, aqui hay una regla que dice que puedes escribir en ingles, pero por favor, cualga una traduccion, usando google translate u otro programa, para que los usuarios que no entiendan ingles puedan entender que es lo que necesitas.

Traduzco, que sino...

THL W8 Android 42

Al tocar la pantalla (WhatsApp, Gmail, Calendar, iconos de systema, etc) aparece la pantalla de inicio de THL al azar (me refiero a la pantalla en blanco con THL escrito en el centro > y despues de esto la pantalla con la luz que gira alrevedor del mundo). En este momento pierde la conexion con las SIM y despues de unos segundos, la reconecta. Despoues aparece una pequeña ventana en el movil que me informa del estado de la SIM y tengo que presionar OK para seguir. Finalmente, tengo que reiniciar la conexion de datos de internet.

Tengo este fallo despues de 10 dias usando 2 SIM. La primera es mi SIM de toda la vida para telefono/internet. La segunda es solo para internet (porque estoy en el extranjero y uso otra SIM para navegar en ese pais).

Por el momento mi movil usa 1 SIM pero he intentado usar ambas o insertar la mia en el hueco de la segunda, pero el resultado es el mismo, el hecho descrito arriba, sucede al azar. Alguna idea de cual pueda ser el error? Alguien conoce algun parche que solucione este problema? Gracias por la ayuda. BR, Lino

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás