problem with my s7180

kishore

Simdualero Junior
hello evreybody!!

i have problems with my phone s7180 star

1.when i connected to my car bluetooth and disconnected my sound in the phone dissapear and i have to do restart to fix it.

2.when i do restart my default keyboard always return to android keyboard (i use anysoftboard app) and my defalt wallpaper always changes why is that?

3.can i update the kernal of the phone (devil,seamaphore) ? or is there any way to enable bln in this phone?

thank you very much if you can help me with that

hello evreybody!!

i have problems with my phone s7180 star

1.when i connected to my car bluetooth and disconnected my sound in the phone dissapear and i have to do restart to fix it.

2.when i do restart my default keyboard always return to android keyboard (i use anysoftboard app) and my defalt wallpaper always changes why is that?

3.can i update the kernal of the phone (devil,seamaphore) ? or is there any way to enable bln in this phone?

thank you very much if you can help me with that

1 Try to unistall bluetoothoncall.apk
2 look your default preferences in system settings.
3 these kernels are compiled for others microprocessors (qualcomm, etc) than mediatek MTK657X's, the main micro family in chinese dualsim phones.

ok thank you
i've uninstalled the bluetoothoncall apk and it seems that now its ok thank you
i always change the default preferences in my phone and after restart its comes back to apps that i didn't choose funny...
so i guess that i cant update my kernal untill the chineses decide to put out a new kernal...
ok thank you very much eduardomo :up:

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás