HILO OFICIAL Gearbest.com - Cupones de descuento

B: Resend a replacement
We have consulted with our suppliers, we will especially arrange the resip but we kindly ask you to pay for at least 77 USD for the handing fee.

Buenas,alguien sabe que significa, con el traductor de google no se entiende nada,gracias.

buenas,me están ofreciendo opciones devolución y no me convence ninguna...yo compre un mi4 y a durado 1 mes y pretenden que envie a china el roto pagando yo...otra opción es esta:Resend a replacementWe have consulted with our suppliers, we will especially arrange the resip but we kindly ask you to pay for at least 77 USD for the handing fee.
pero no entiendo que significa...bueno que me piden 77 usd,en fin al final tendre que tirar de paypal que asi recuperare hasta el pago del envio a china ...
A: Partial refund
We will especially provide you a partial refund for at most 45 USD on your wallet. This amount can be used for your future orders.
To know more about wallet: http://www.gearbest.com/about/gb-wallet.html

We have consulted with our suppliers, we will especially arrange the resip but we kindly ask you to pay for at least 77 USD for the handing fee.

C: Return the item for a item price refund for 152.61 USD.
Please check our warranty return policy here http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html
As you can see customer has to cover the shipping fees to send the item back to our company in China.
You can send the item back to us with all the accessories come with it with the complete label and original package, the shipping cost is on your side.
Then we will provide you a refund of the item price for 152.61 USD.
Our return information is as follows:
FAO: zhigang Cui
Room 302, 3rd Floor, Building 8, Zhongxing Industrial Zone, Chuangye Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, 518054, China
Tel: 0755-86528120
深圳市南山区创业路中兴工业城8栋3楼302 邮编 518054

Please note:
1. Please download the attachment and put it in the package,so we can check and contact you when we receive the package.
2. Please send the item back to us using standard flat rate shipping at your normal post office.Do NOT send using fast shipping or a courier service such as DHL, FedEx or UPS.
With courier DHL, FedEx or UPS there is a high chance that goods will be blocked at the customs, which will delay your compensation.This will also lead to high customs tariffs. If tariffs are charged we will act in accordance with our own policy.
3. Please return the item within 7 working days after you receive RMA authorization and return all of the original accessories and remember to use the original packaging if possible.
4. Please inform me of the Tracking Number or the Customs Form as soon as you have shipped the item(s) back to us. This will enable us to track the progress of the package return.
5. All items must be returned in their original condition and packaging with any related accessories that were included. Product returns that are damaged, have been altered in any way or do not conform to the above will not be accepted.¿que hago?

buenas,me están ofreciendo opciones devolución y no me convence ninguna...yo compre un mi4 y a durado 1 mes y pretenden que envie a china el roto pagando yo...otra opción es esta:Resend a replacementWe have consulted with our suppliers, we will especially arrange the resip but we kindly ask you to pay for at least 77 USD for the handing fee.
pero no entiendo que significa...bueno que me piden 77 usd,en fin al final tendre que tirar de paypal que asi recuperare hasta el pago del envio a china ...
A: Partial refund
We will especially provide you a partial refund for at most 45 USD on your wallet. This amount can be used for your future orders.
To know more about wallet: http://www.gearbest.com/about/gb-wallet.html

C: Return the item for a item price refund for 152.61 USD.
Please check our warranty return policy here http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html
As you can see customer has to cover the shipping fees to send the item back to our company in China.
You can send the item back to us with all the accessories come with it with the complete label and original package, the shipping cost is on your side.
Then we will provide you a refund of the item price for 152.61 USD.
Our return information is as follows:
FAO: zhigang Cui
Room 302, 3rd Floor, Building 8, Zhongxing Industrial Zone, Chuangye Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, 518054, China
Tel: 0755-86528120
深圳市南山区创业路中兴工业城8栋3楼302 邮编 518054

Please note:
1. Please download the attachment and put it in the package,so we can check and contact you when we receive the package.
2. Please send the item back to us using standard flat rate shipping at your normal post office.Do NOT send using fast shipping or a courier service such as DHL, FedEx or UPS.
With courier DHL, FedEx or UPS there is a high chance that goods will be blocked at the customs, which will delay your compensation.This will also lead to high customs tariffs. If tariffs are charged we will act in accordance with our own policy.
3. Please return the item within 7 working days after you receive RMA authorization and return all of the original accessories and remember to use the original packaging if possible.
4. Please inform me of the Tracking Number or the Customs Form as soon as you have shipped the item(s) back to us. This will enable us to track the progress of the package return.
5. All items must be returned in their original condition and packaging with any related accessories that were included. Product returns that are damaged, have been altered in any way or do not conform to the above will not be accepted.¿que hago?

darme su número de pedido,por favor.O contacta con mika. [email protected]. Muchas gracias.

Del blog

• Revisión del router con VPN Slate AX GL-AXT1800 de GL-iNet
    Sat, 27 Apr 2024 13:49:32 CEST
    Un vistazo al GL-AXT1800 El GL-iNet Slate AX WiFi 6 es un router/bridge de doble banda lo suficientemente pequeño como para llevarlo contigo mientras viajas. Es el primero de la marca en incorporar el ...
  • Vodafone lidera quejas en España según la OCU
    Fri, 26 Apr 2024 18:43:26 CEST
    Análisis de las reclamaciones en el primer trimestre de 2024 Durante el primer trimestre de 2024, la plataforma Reclamar de OCU recibió más de 17.000 reclamaciones, lo que ha impulsado la actividad de ...
  • Blackview se prepara para presentar el BL9000 Pro con tecnología FLIR®
    Thu, 25 Apr 2024 18:37:25 CEST
    Blackview fortalece su asociación con FLIR® para el lanzamiento del BL9000 Pro La marca de móviles Blackview continúa buscando su lugar en el mercado al fortalecer su colaboración con el líder de la i ...
  • O TikTok se vende, o se prohibe – así es la nueva ley en EE.UU
    Thu, 25 Apr 2024 10:23:41 CEST
    Ultimatum a TikTok El presidente Biden ha promulgado una ley que impactará significativamente a la popular plataforma de redes sociales TikTok en los Estados Unidos. Esta acción legislativa busca forz ...
  • 150 millones de usuarios activos en Threads
    Thu, 25 Apr 2024 10:07:20 CEST
    Threads, la aplicación de mensajería de Instagram, ya supera los 150 millones de usuarios activos mensuales El CEO de Meta, Mark Zuckerberg, reveló recientemente que Threads, la aplicación de mensajer ...

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás