[ModRom] 2.0.4 AZK B92M JB 4.1.2

BUG

i like your rom very well. But there is a bug. if you has enabled wifi + 3g and you reboot your phone and then you disabled wifi, then you can not disable 3g. it goes not of. let me say it in other words. it goes of, but android think its on --> so the 3g button is on --> you can not "restart" 3g because android think is on. so you have to restart your phone, now android know 3g is of and then you can switch in on. this only happens when you reboot your phone with wifi enabled

Quien haya probado esa rom que diga que tiene mejor que la nuestra..

Enviado desde mi B92M usando Tapatalk 2

Que tal esa rom? @ggr18

Última edición por un moderador:
Que tal esa rom? @ggr18

Wifi y Bluetooth no muy allá. Van, pero muy mal; se cae, no enlaza... En el modelo de 1GB de RAM, MTK6577, que es el que tengo.
En teoría debería ir :frown:. Me vuelvo a la de pichita7 :up:

Última edición por un moderador:
Wifi y Bluetooth no muy allá. Van, pero muy mal; se cae, no enlaza... En el modelo de 1GB de RAM, MTK6577, que es el que tengo.
En teoría debería ir :frown:. Me vuelvo a la de pichita7 :up:

You probably have the b92m version 2013, all people with this phone has no wifi and bt working with any rom. We need the complete dump to try fix this problem, see http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2223223&nocache=1 . In this rom tether wifi work and also the gps, plus the launcher is very very very cool and fast. No chinese or russian stuff, engineer mode inserted into settings and more. And not the last deep sleep works really

Pichita rom it's not the same, is't an hybrid of 2 custom rom...mah...

You probably have the b92m version 2013, all people with this phone has no wifi and bt working with any rom. We need the complete dump to try fix this problem, see http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2223223&nocache=1 . In this rom tether wifi work and also the gps, plus the launcher is very very very cool and fast. No chinese or russian stuff, engineer mode inserted into settings and more. And not the last deep sleep works really

Pichita rom it's not the same, is't an hybrid of 2 custom rom...mah...

Si, es el B92M del 2013.
Híbrida o no, me va mejor :grin:

Creo que no se trata aquí de ver cual es mejor o cosas por el estilo. Las opciones están ahí, las ROMs están a disposición de todo el mundo y cada cual decide cual se pone en su móvil. Podemos discutir y argumentar qué ROM tiene mejores características o está más optimizada para según que cosas, pero desprestigiar el trabajo de otra gente no me parece correcto.

En la hibrida de pichita sí funciona el deep sleep.

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás