[ModRom] 2.0.4 AZK B92M JB 4.1.2

Isn't true: it 'easy to write is better, but if you do not write "because" it's better for those, who need a comment like that? And the deep sleep won't work after charging, need a reboot, use betterbatterystats and see with your eyes. No comment anymore, i don't argue if the discussion is not constructive and does not bring to the objective evidence

Isn't true: it 'easy to write is better, but if you do not write "because" it's better for those, who need a comment like that? And the deep sleep won't work after charging, need a reboot, use betterbatterystats and see with your eyes. No comment anymore, i don't argue if the discussion is not constructive and does not bring to the objective evidence

Sorry but deep sleep is working without any single problem on the 2 B92M I´ve got. So you better say... "Deep Sleep Mode is not working on my device with pichitas room", because is working for the rest of us... Stop saying they are not constructive because you last posts are a waste of time for sure. I´ve tried many roms and Pichita´s rom V1.2 is the best so far, I don´t need to show you graphics or so... You´re not agree, it´s ok. But go away with you objective evidences, you´re not adding anything constructive to this thread.

Sorry but deep sleep is working without any single problem on the 2 B92M I´ve got. So you better say... "Deep Sleep Mode is not working on my device with pichitas room", because is working for the rest of us... Stop saying they are not constructive because you last posts are a waste of time for sure. I´ve tried many roms and Pichita´s rom V1.2 is the best so far, I don´t need to show you graphics or so... You´re not agree, it´s ok. But go away with you objective evidences, you´re not adding anything constructive to this thread.

Any log of betterbatterystats? try this: switch off screen, recharge for ex 30 min. the switch on screen. Now open betterbatterystats, set custom ref., switch off screen and wait 30 min., switch on and see cpu states and deepsleep minutes. Click on dump to file, post the txt on sd. Thanks

Son dos cosas diferentes. Si la ROM de pichita tiene algún fallo puedes postearlo o ponerte en contacto con los desarrolladores. Si quieres "promocionar" tu ROM postea sus características y lo que creas conveniente, pero uses los posibles fallos de los trabajos de otras personas para promocionar el tuyo.
PD: Es correcto, despues de cargar no entra en Deep Sleep. Yo no me había dado cuenta hasta ahora, pero repito, no mezclemos ambas cosas.

volvemos otra vez a lo de siempre los problemas se postean en los enlaces de sus roms y los problemas de esta aquí,
y el que quiera postear una ROM nueva que abrá un nuevo tema con la ROM. propongo alos moreradores que borren los mensages así o los que no respeten las normas.
es mi opinión.
un saludo.

a ver, tampoco quiero ser estricto, pero, no os desviéis del tema que concierne, no generéis off-topics gratuitos. Puedo hacer un poco la vista gorda, todo lo que se postee que sea en referencia a esta rom por favor.

Un saludo

a ver, tampoco quiero ser estricto, pero, no os desviéis del tema que concierne, no generéis off-topics gratuitos. Puedo hacer un poco la vista gorda, todo lo que se postee que sea en referencia a esta rom por favor.

Un saludo

+1000

Now this thread and this rom is history, all the rom with this port too (french,pichita,no cholesterol etc.). Sorry but this is the truth, if you want to change something IMPORTANT (not icon or themes...) in your B92M try the new rom in xda and help the Wizard team to improve that, help means collaboration not war...we aren't the north korea...and more important i do not want to sponsor anything, do not gain anything i'm only solving the REAL problems of this phone

In the previous post i just wanted to know why it is better but I have not received a response, even a user told me (incorrectly) that the deep sleep worked great ... if you want to really work with this project you are welcome, seriously. Post your impression in the xda thread, and maybe we can make the perfect rom for this phone, 2013 models too.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

The Italian Wizard Team, an open team (we find a graph for boot animations for example)

Vengo leyendome todo el post, de hecho voy por la pagina 40 todavia, mi intencion es leermelo todo pero como voy encontrando enlaces para descargar voy a preguntarlo antes de que luego no sepa en que pagina esta. Por donde voy leyendo para pone la 2.0.2 hay que meterle antes la 2.0.0, pero ahora en la pagina principal esta el enlace de la 2.0.4, yo que vengo de otra rom, me hacen falta pasos intermedios o con hacer wipes a todo y la 2.0.4 valdria?

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás