Os invito a que hagais lo mismo

Prankman

Platino
Todavía no me ha llegado el movil comprado en Antelife pero según me dicen es la versión US.
Versión que según leo por estos y otros lares está un poco dejada por el fabricante en cuanto actualizaciones.
Esta cuestión es la que me ha llevado a plantearle al fabricante una "rectificación" y que os invito a que ustedes también hagáis presión y que vean que lo mio no es un berrinche aislado.

Os dejo el correo con mi inglés googleado y la respuesta que hasta hoy he recibido casi de inmediato:

Dear Sirs:

The day I bought my LETV X800 (US) thought behind this brand had serious professionals with the intention of becoming consolidated in the mobile market space.
My surprise was sad when I see that you are supported with updates to Marshmallow LETV model X800 (CN) and yet the same is not done with the international version (US).
This is something that the forum is not understood and that is hurting your brand.
Please do not let us alone; also we deserve support and upgrades we have put our trust in your brand though we are foreigners.

A greeting from Spain and thank you.

Y esta la respuesta a día de hoy del departamento USA:

Dear Brutit,

We appreciate your feedback.

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Please do not worry we will raise your concern to our engineer and development team, We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your most generous support of our LETV products.

Thank you again for choosing LETV and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Gina.

Para el que tengan interés os dejos los correos de los departamentos con los que me he puesto en contacto:

China : [email protected]
USA : [email protected]
India : [email protected]

Un saludo compañeros y buen día.

Última edición:

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás