[ROM HD7+/ PRO] H7300 2.3.5 Edu V1.2.6 CyanogenMOD

bueno

e reinstalado la apk, como e comentado antes, y me saltan 12 actualizaciones del market:tonguewink:smiley:!!!jajajajajaj
link2sd, google maps, titanium, tambien root explorer, mañana pruebo las gapps oficiales, a ver que resultado dan...

a dormir

Última edición:
- for my ROM V6.4, it haven't error, if it happens to someone, because hearts can review and re-rom up, wipe everything.
- Some applications install error 102, please install the application on sdcard instead of choosing install internal memory, if the application from market please download apk file and install applications again for choose install at SDcard, For example: viber, Flash player
- I think this is problem of ext2.ko

- for my ROM V6.4, it haven't error, if it happens to someone, because hearts can review and re-rom up, wipe everything.
- Some applications install error 102, please install the application on sdcard instead of choosing install internal memory, if the application from market please download apk file and install applications again for choose install at SDcard, For example: viber, Flash player

But in another ROMs this app can installed on sdcard with link2sd. I have a Sonyericsson X10 mini pro and i can install it on sdcard

Enviado desde mi U20i usando Tapatalk

Thanks for your quick respond but in the russian ROM, which is included in the ext2.ko, all apps are installed without any problem through the LINK2SD and from the Google PlayStore. It isn't necessary to install it in the SD.
That's why I don't think there's any problem with the ext2.ko.
May it be a problem with the CyanogenMOD? Cause i've seen there's a menu to link the apps to the SD.
What do you think about it?

best regards.

chicos, que vuelvo a deciros, que al restaurar con el titaniumbackup,sinproblema, y con el link kreado,
yo pienso que es un error en la apk de la rom, incluso en la apkodexada....

ahora probare el gapps

chicos, que vuelvo a deciros, que al restaurar con el titaniumbackup,sinproblema, y con el link kreado,
yo pienso que es un error en la apk de la rom, incluso en la apkodexada....

ahora probare el gapps
Pues a mi me fallan también con el titanium y siempre los mismos, los que me fallan desde el market, skype, viber, tango. (y he reinstalado la apk del play)
En cambio si los instalo como dice haiduongbk, desde el archivo .apk y dándole a instalar en la SD, se instalan...pero no me deja actualizarlos desde el market después.

Pues a mi me fallan también con el titanium y siempre los mismos, los que me fallan desde el market, skype, viber, tango. (y he reinstalado la apk del play)
En cambio si los instalo como dice haiduongbk, desde el archivo .apk y dándole a instalar en la SD, se instalan...pero no me deja actualizarlos desde el market después.
yes, i will check ext2.ko again and fix it soon
- please comment for me you use English, i use google translator from spanish and it translate very bed,

Thanks for your quick respond but in the russian ROM, which is included in the ext2.ko, all apps are installed without any problem through the LINK2SD and from the Google PlayStore. It isn't necessary to install it in the SD.
That's why I don't think there's any problem with the ext2.ko.
May it be a problem with the CyanogenMOD? Cause i've seen there's a menu to link the apps to the SD.
What do you think about it?

best regards.
yes, i will try fix for this problem,
CyanogenMOD have extra setting with choose default app to internal or external, but it still have problem with market app

yes, i will check ext2.ko again and fix it soon
- please comment for me you use English, i use google translator from spanish and it translate very bed,

My last comment was " they are not installing with the titanium and always are the same, the same ones that neither install from the market, skype, viber, tango (and I have reinstalled the apk of the googleplay)
never the less if I install them how haiduongbk says, from the .apk file directly and installing it on the sd, they install... but they can't be updated afterwards from the market."
It's wrote in spanish due this comment is adressed to a spanish fellow.
From now on, i'll try to write these type of comments in english too.
I recommend you to use this translator from the european union: http://www.itranslate4.eu it's much better than google (what is not hard...)
Best regards.

Yo pienso que eso tiene que ser algún bug, porque de la ultima rom de @eduardomo la apk, si se instala con el archivo apk, y el odexado, también funciona.
Con el titanium backup no tengo problema al reinstalarlo, y me lo enlaza el link2sd directamente a la ext2
Esto es un trabajo doble al traducirlo al english, pero hay que unificar fuerzas.
@haiduongbk, me gustaría saber si es posible mejorar la función de la cámara, porque tengo un wildfire, y un compañero de htcmania consiguió mejorarla bastante simplemente instalando la rom que el creó... y había que intentar mejorar el consumo de bateria.... :wink:
a mi de momento no se me a vuelto a colgar el tema de internet, ni del 3g...
un saludo compañeros/as

I think that this has to be some bug , because of the last rom of @eduardomo the apk , if he settles with the file apk , and the odexado , also works.
With the titanium backup I have no problem on having reinstalled, and it connects it to me link2sd straight to ext2
This is a double work on having translated it for the english , but it is necessary to unify forces.
@haiduongbk, I would like knowing if it is possible to improve the function of the camera, because I have a wildfire , and a htcmania partner managed to improve his enough simply installing the rom that the creó . and it was necessary to try to improve the bateriar consumption :wink:.
to me at the moment not me to hung the Internet topic again, not of 3g...
a greeting partners / experts

Última edición por un moderador:
Yo pienso que eso tiene que ser algún bug, porque de la ultima rom de @eduardomo la apk, si se instala con el archivo apk, y el odexado, también funciona.
Con el titanium backup no tengo problema al reinstalarlo, y me lo enlaza el link2sd directamente a la ext2
Esto es un trabajo doble al traducirlo al english, pero hay que unificar fuerzas.
@haiduongbk, me gustaría saber si es posible mejorar la función de la cámara, porque tengo un wildfire, y un compañero de htcmania consiguió mejorarla bastante simplemente instalando la rom que el creó... y había que intentar mejorar el consumo de bateria.... :wink:
a mi de momento no se me a vuelto a colgar el tema de internet, ni del 3g...
un saludo compañeros/as

I think that this has to be some bug , because of the last rom of @eduardomo the apk , if he settles with the file apk , and the odexado , also works.
With the titanium backup I have no problem on having reinstalled, and it connects it to me link2sd straight to ext2
This is a double work on having translated it for the english , but it is necessary to unify forces.
@haiduongbk, I would like knowing if it is possible to improve the function of the camera, because I have a wildfire , and a htcmania partner managed to improve his enough simply installing the rom that the creó . and it was necessary to try to improve the bateriar consumption :wink:.
to me at the moment not me to hung the Internet topic again, not of 3g...
a greeting partners / experts

No se que cyanogenmod estais usando pues no tengo el HD7. En las ROM cyanogenmog hay que ir a ajustes, ajustes cyanogen, ajustes de aplicacion y ahi activar PERMITIR MOVIMIENTOS DE APLICACIONES y en la segunda opcion LUGAR DE INSTALACION indicarle memoria externa.

Luego se instala el Link2sd, se hace el script, se reinicia, se abre el link2sd y en menu vamos a AJUSTES y en UBICACION DE LA INSTALACION le decimos EXTERNA. Por supuesto le decimos al link2sd que enlace de forma automatica y le marcamos las 3 opciones: aplicacion, dalvik y librerias

Yo con cyanogenmod lo hago asi y todo perfecto

Enviado desde mi U20i usando Tapatalk

Última edición por un moderador:

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás