4.1.2 para B92M en DOWNLOAD!!!

giubari

Simdualero de Bronce
Hi spanish friends, italian users, "croderco" and "mantarey" on the "androdiani"'s forum posted this, seems legit, testing right now.

Código:
http://www.etstore.eu/file/b92m411.zip

I think this will start a new era of JB custom Roms.

Thank you for all efforts with the DRX porting we really appreciate it.

Happy new Year!

edit: The only problem is with the Root, I've not found any way to root it with normal methods.

Re: 4.1.2 para B92M

Hi spanish friends, italian users, "croderco" and "mantarey" on the "androdiani"'s forum posted this, seems legit, testing right now.

Thank you for all efforts with the DRX porting we really appreciate it.

Código:
http://www.etstore.eu/file/b92m411.zip

Happy new Year!

giubari this is JellyBean ROM 4.1.2 for our B92M? ...

What is the link to the official website? .. Thank you for your contribution to the forum

alguien sabe si esto es la 4.1.2 para nuestros B92M??? se mete por flastools creo no?

Screenshot_2012-12-25-17-10-56.jpg

I thought at first was a fake but try to give a look to the kernel!

The version comes from the seller, "Mantarey" contacted them complaining about the GPS and they gave him this new firmware (the GPS problem is still there... anyway).

It's the same device rebranded by PULID

In Italy we use to trash all the things we want to keep in the past the last day of the year, so it's time for us to Trash Ice Cream Sandwich.

Trust me guys. :up:

I thought at first was a fake but try to give a look to the kernel!

The version comes from the seller, "Mantarey" contacted them complaining about the GPS and they gave him this new firmware (the GPS problem is still there... anyway).

It's the same device rebranded by PULID

In Italy we use to trash all the things we want to keep in the past the last day of the year, so it's time for us to Trash Ice Cream Sandwich.

Trust me guys. :up:
What do you mean? is that real ICS ROM?

Última edición:
Oh god... I mean this is the real JB, NO JOKES NO FAKES. Flash with the flashtool.

If you don't trust me and you want to stay in the warm of your cave, stay there..

The evolution of humankind is all based on curiosity courage and Trust..

@giubari - Thanks for the tip.

I'll give it a look, and if lt looks and works good i'll release it, but easily installed through CWM. From the screenshot I see its using the new baseband which looks promising as I've seen in some russian forum. In the same forum, they have just released a similar rom but 4.1.1 and using our current kernel.

@giubari - Thanks for the tip.

I'll give it a look, and if lt looks and works good i'll release it, but easily installed through CWM. From the screenshot I see its using the new baseband which looks promising as I've seen in some russian forum. In the same forum, they have just released a similar rom but 4.1.1 and using our current kernel.

Lo primero FELIZ AÑO a todo el foro!

Azkorri cuando le eches un vistazo comenta que tal funciona... tengo una duda, esta optimizada para nuestro B92M? o es una generica para el chip MTK?? es que no me ha quedado claro... y si no es mucho pedir y puedes si ves que funciona todo ok preparar un zip para meter por recovery CWM! tu que entiendes seria un gran aporte poder meterle jellybean a nuestros B92M!

Un saludo!

@seikus, Es justo lo que quiero hacer, entre la rusa 4.1.1 y esta 4.1.2 voy a ver que puedo sacar, y lo que saque será un .zip para el cwm como siempre. Pero primero que se me vaya la resaca!!! (que sino no me entero de lo que hago, jejeje)

Feliz año 2013!!

Última edición por un moderador:
R: 4.1.2 para B92M en DOWNLOAD!!!

After one day of testing i see everything working flawlessly the camera is better because they finally removed the interpolation. Strong and stable wifi. The UI is really amazing.

I flashed the firmware with the Flash Tool the zip contains all files and a guide with the instructions, in italian, im sure you can understand it, as we do with this forum.

This is not an universal but a specific version for the B92M

Inviato dal mio PULID F13 con Tapatalk 2

OK, it really JB 4.1.2 after I flashed, but this firmware only for 512M model, I'm using 1Gb model, how can I flash for 1Gb model? could you help me to figure out?

Thanks

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás