400 bucks in my hand now, looking for a reliable budget laptop or 2-in-1 tablet, any recommendation?

Noticias y novedades de móviles y tecnología ()

400 bucks in my hand now, looking for a reliable budget laptop or 2-in-1 tablet, any recommendation?

Jefforeo

Simdualero Junior
I posted for this several days ago. Thank you guys so much for giving me advices. I was almost about to order that F7 Plus from Teclast...

BUT!!!

Today CHUWI just drop a bomb on Kickstarter... A 2-in-1 windows tablet called Ubook, with Core M processor, 8GB ram, and 128GB solid state drive, at the price tag of only $349.99(only for the top500 tho)! They finally get rid of the 4GB ram and crappy eMMC storage and released a device that has almost everything I want at this price. Plus, the storage can be expanded to 1 terabyte, which can be very useful for me to put all my CAD drawing and psd files in it.

So, guys, what should I do? Buy the F7 Plus right now, or wait for another month to get the Ubook from Kickstarter??

This is a community in Spanish, so please write in this language so that we understand you and we can help you, if you do not master the language you can use the google translator, thanks.

Esta es una comunidad en español, asi que por favor escribe en este lenguaje para que te entendamos y podamos ayudarte, si no dominas el lenguaje puedes usar el traductor de google, gracias.

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás