CUSTOM ROM Aquaris U plus Resurrection ReMix Nougat 7.1.2 (v5.8.3) by MDSdev

Bueno decirte que la he instalado en un aquaris U y en principio parece funcionar todo salvo la camara que no la reconoce.
Sera que cambia con el plus y en NFC supongo que tampoco funcionara.

Correcto,tampoco funciona, pero lo que mas me preocupa es la camara, sin ella tengo que volver a la stock
Pronto voy a sacar otra ROM para el plus ,no prometo nada porque no se si lo conseguiré, pero si hago una para el u te avisare para que la prueves.

Hello, thank you for the rom :smile: I installed the rom on my BQ U Plus according the instructions, but I have one problem. My system and touch is upside down and reverse right-left.
I googled and found some solutions like changing ro.sf.hwrotation to 180 or 0 in system folder/build.prop ..but there is no such text in the file. I also tryed adding the whole line but it didnt help.
I would appreciate a bit help here please. A lot of info about this rom is in spanish, and I dont know the language so Its a bit hard for me to look for help. Thank you.

Hello, thank you for the rom :smile: I installed the rom on my BQ U Plus according the instructions, but I have one problem. My system and touch is upside down and reverse right-left.
I googled and found some solutions like changing ro.sf.hwrotation to 180 or 0 in system folder/build.prop ..but there is no such text in the file. I also tryed adding the whole line but it didnt help.
I would appreciate a bit help here please. A lot of info about this rom is in spanish, and I dont know the language so Its a bit hard for me to look for help. Thank you.
Hola
Hay varios usuarios que tiene el mismo problema,no se como se puede solucionar,tendrá que hacer pruebas.

Puede probar editando build prop con esto?
windowsmgr.support_rotation_270=true

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás