ayudar con rom 4.9.1

After much research on the net and since I could not downgrade beyond 4.8.16, there I found the solution to this situation the process com.android.phone ... basically have to disable automatic updating of time from the network and ... very simple ... very stupid! But resolved and is working well!

Después de mucha investigación en la red y como no podía rebajar más allá de 4.8.16, allí encontré la solución a esta situación, el proceso de com.android.phone ... básicamente tiene que desactivar la actualización automática de hora de la red y ... muy sencillo ... muy estúpido! Pero resuelto y que está funcionando bien!

I had the same problem as you, but I ended up installing b143 (as I didn`t knew what the problem was). Does the 4.8.16 have gapps? Can it be rooted?

Yo tenia el mismo problema que tu, pero he acabado instalando a la b143 (no sabendo el problema que lo estava causando).
Dime una cosa, la 4.8.16 tiene gapps? Se puede rootear?

I had the same problem as you, but I ended up installing b143 (as I didn`t knew what the problem was). Does the 4.8.16 have gapps? Can it be rooted?

Yo tenia el mismo problema que tu, pero he acabado instalando a la b143 (no sabendo el problema que lo estava causando).
Dime una cosa, la 4.8.16 tiene gapps? Se puede rootear?

With respect to gapps I don't used since I have the original recovery! I have installed all by the Google Play! The ROOT probably is posssivel with VROOT, however I will not try since I will continue UNROOT so you can get the official OTA updates!

By the way how did you manage to downgrade to the B143?

No que diz respeito às GAPPS penso que não, uma vez que utilizamos o recovery original! Tenho instalado tudo pelo Google Play! O ROOT é posssível que pelo VROOT, no entanto não vou experimentar uma vez que vou continuar UNROOT de forma a poder ter as atualizações oficiais OTA!

Por cierto, ¿cómo te las arreglas para degradar a la B143?[DOUBLEPOST=1409961440][/DOUBLEPOST]According to this youtube video the phone can be ROOT with VROOT 1.7.0!

De acuerdo a un video de youtube el teléfono puede ser root con VROOT 1.7.0!

Última edición:
It has google play?
The video is showing root in android 4.2.2, not on kitkat.
To do the downgrade to the b143, I did what is in the tutorial 4 in this link: https://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema...30-u10-downgrade-movil-version-outdoor.78530/
After that, put the files for the b143 in dload directory, like a normal update.
(if you have china version of H30-U10, don't worry about the imei, because when you update to b143, you will have imei again)

Tiene google play?
Él video demonstra root en android 4.2.2, no en kitkat.
Para el downgrade a b143 he hecho lo que está en el tutorial 4 de este link: https://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema...30-u10-downgrade-movil-version-outdoor.78530/
Y después de esso, basta colocar en la carpeta dload la atualización a la b143, como una actualizacion normal.
(si tienes la version china del h30-u10 no te preocupes con los imei, porque al colocar la b143 te quedarás con imei)[DOUBLEPOST=1410006719][/DOUBLEPOST]Did you manage to update to 4.9.1 through OTA?

Has conseguido actualizar a 4.9.1 através de OTA?

Última edición:
It has google play?
The video is showing root in android 4.2.2, not on kitkat.
To do the downgrade to the b143, I did what is in the tutorial 4 in this link: https://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema...30-u10-downgrade-movil-version-outdoor.78530/
After that, put the files for the b143 in dload directory, like a normal update.
(if you have china version of H30-U10, don't worry about the imei, because when you update to b143, you will have imei again)

Tiene google play?
Él video demonstra root en android 4.2.2, no en kitkat.
Para el downgrade a b143 he hecho lo que está en el tutorial 4 de este link: https://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema...30-u10-downgrade-movil-version-outdoor.78530/
Y después de esso, basta colocar en la carpeta dload la atualización a la b143, como una actualizacion normal.
(si tienes la version china del h30-u10 no te preocupes con los imei, porque al colocar la b143 te quedarás con imei)[DOUBLEPOST=1410006719][/DOUBLEPOST]Did you manage to update to 4.9.1 through OTA?

Has conseguido actualizar a 4.9.1 através de OTA?

Google Play has not in the ROM, I took it directly from the net! Search directly on the phone for "Google Play apk download" and will appear bunch of sites with the download!
Yes root is done with 4.2.2, so i said that VROOT could root 4.4.2 as well since they have the software upgraded, but like I said have not tried!
About the OTA, if you have the 4.8.16 you will receive the 4.9.1. upgrade O.T.A!

Ok, i tried to upgrade by OTA, but the phone entered bootloop, that's why I asked you, to see if it hapenned to you too.

Ok, he probado la actualización por OTA, pero el telefono entró en bootloop, por esso te lo he perguntado, para ver si te ha ocurrido lo mismo.

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás