CUSTOM ROM FirsrtRom X3 Lite By MDSdev V3 - "CORREGIDA"

Ciao Chicos! I tried this v3 version of the rom. There's a big problem, please work on it: after the ordinary twrp install, if i choose "italian" (...im italian....) the UI system crash every time, without make me do nothing. So i turned back re-installing the v2 version of your rom..
I tried more time this v3 version. With other idiomas (espanol, anglais, ecc..) everything goes well. The crash verify only with italian (..sigh!!)
By the way, thanx the same......waiting fix for it men :blush::blush::blush: --------------beppe74 from Genoa (Italia)

Ciao Chicos! I tried this v3 version of the rom. There's a big problem, please work on it: after the ordinary twrp install, if i choose "italian" (...im italian....) the UI system crash every time, without make me do nothing. So i turned back re-installing the v2 version of your rom..
I tried more time this v3 version. With other idiomas (espanol, anglais, ecc..) everything goes well. The crash verify only with italian (..sigh!!)
By the way, thanx the same......waiting fix for it men :smile::smile::smile: --------------beppe74 from Genoa (Italia)
La traduccion es realizada por un compañero italiano, y seguramente tendra algo que no esta bien hecho.
Te puedo pasar un fix y anular esa parte.

La traduccion es realizada por un compañero italiano, y seguramente tendra algo que no esta bien hecho.
Te puedo pasar un fix y anular esa parte.
..if you could eliminate the crashing problem, with the translation made up by an italian, i think the rom will be great.
Attendo il fix con fiducia, grazie 1000!!

..if you could eliminate the crashing problem, with the translation made up by an italian, i think the rom will be great.
Attendo il fix con fiducia, grazie 1000!!
Haz instalado el fix del post 1. Es un fix del UIsystem (notificaciones), puede ser ese el problema.

Se sube la rom corregida. Ya no hay problema con la barra de notificaciones, ni tampoco con el error al elegir el idioma italiano.

Se ha cambiado el script de instalación para que se instale con el recovery 3.0.2.7, no useis el 2.8.7.0.

Saludos

Estoy probando esta V3 corregida.
The link is not the rom one, but (?) the "Supersu 2.78" discharge link.
Now the rom, can works with italian language correctly, without crashing.
Excellente!!
ciao Amigos

Última edición:
Can you check download link for ROM? It says "dont exist, check link"

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás