Pantalla táctil no funciona

Bueno copio aquí lo que le ha pasado a un cocinero de XDA... creo que tenemos el mismo problema:

Lenovo A820 Touchscreen/callibration issues
[ Edited ]
Options

‎05-17-2013 02:28 AM - edited ‎05-17-2013 03:02 AM

Hello,

I'm a developer and use my Lenovo A820 mostly for developing purposes.

I've flashed it numerous times with official and modifed firmwares via FlashTools and modified CWM recovery.

Last night, I was in the middle of the flashing process via FlashTools when the electricity was cut off.

I don't have a UPS (my bad), so the system was immediately shut down and updating firmware interrupted.

When the electricity went back on, I've flashed the phone again. Now everything seems to work, except the touchscreen. It is badly misaligned, so activating any button is really painful experience. Top and bottom half areas of the touchscreen are switched and left touch is activating right items.

For example back soft button is now somewhere on the left edge of top half part of the screen. It seems there is no simmetry at all.

Could you tell me if this is a hardware problem or it's a matter of callibration data corrupted?

I tried to restore a backup and all calibration data (if not mistaken) is stored in nvram block, which is in the nandroid backup, so after restoring the whole backup, the touchscreen should be calibrated correctly.

I also tried to push calbration files with adb to the phone - again no difference.

What bugs me is that I can start the phone in factory menu (volume up + power button), but I can only cycle through items with volume keys, but not activate any of them with power button. It's also in Chinese, so I don't understand anything.

Is there any way I can fix this? The phone is unusable right now and I'm getting desperate.

Maybe I can try to fully format the whole flash and replace all block with new ones.

Can anyone provide me a full dump of the official firmware which includes all blocks, like nvram, protect_s, protect_f, fat and so on? Normal firmwares does not include these blocks.

I have IMEI and WIFI mac address backed up, so I can change them afterwards.

Thanks in advance.

Bueno copio aquí lo que le ha pasado a un cocinero de XDA... creo que tenemos el mismo problema:

Lenovo A820 Touchscreen/callibration issues
[ Edited ]
Options

‎05-17-2013 02:28 AM - edited ‎05-17-2013 03:02 AM

Hello,

I'm a developer and use my Lenovo A820 mostly for developing purposes.

I've flashed it numerous times with official and modifed firmwares via FlashTools and modified CWM recovery.

Last night, I was in the middle of the flashing process via FlashTools when the electricity was cut off.

I don't have a UPS (my bad), so the system was immediately shut down and updating firmware interrupted.

When the electricity went back on, I've flashed the phone again. Now everything seems to work, except the touchscreen. It is badly misaligned, so activating any button is really painful experience. Top and bottom half areas of the touchscreen are switched and left touch is activating right items.

For example back soft button is now somewhere on the left edge of top half part of the screen. It seems there is no simmetry at all.

Could you tell me if this is a hardware problem or it's a matter of callibration data corrupted?

I tried to restore a backup and all calibration data (if not mistaken) is stored in nvram block, which is in the nandroid backup, so after restoring the whole backup, the touchscreen should be calibrated correctly.

I also tried to push calbration files with adb to the phone - again no difference.

What bugs me is that I can start the phone in factory menu (volume up + power button), but I can only cycle through items with volume keys, but not activate any of them with power button. It's also in Chinese, so I don't understand anything.

Is there any way I can fix this? The phone is unusable right now and I'm getting desperate.

Maybe I can try to fully format the whole flash and replace all block with new ones.

Can anyone provide me a full dump of the official firmware which includes all blocks, like nvram, protect_s, protect_f, fat and so on? Normal firmwares does not include these blocks.

I have IMEI and WIFI mac address backed up, so I can change them afterwards.

Thanks in advance.

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás