Problema con mi Lenovo a760

Thank you for your kind and prompt answer. I have 2 problems with your answer. The first one is that the CWM recovery has been installed on my phone but it does behave very strange. When i move the buttons up and down to scroll on the options in CWM mode the image goes right and then again when i click again(scroll down or up with the volume buttons to pick up the desired task in CWM) the CWM image returns to its correct position...and so on for every time i push the volume buttons. I dont know if you have understand me. Its not a problem the CWM works fine. The second problem is the big one. The multilanguage rom is without Greek language option. although there are two updates for this rom(v1_update1_AOSP.zip 860,45К for the rom itself)and(v1_update1_Lenovo.zip 2,03МБ for lenovo phone it seems) i tried to download them but it doesnt let me, and the question for signing in are in Russian so i cannot sign in(one question which is asking for an logic answer must be in russian). Did you updated the rom in this forum with this 2 updates?
There is a similar forum here in Greece that is very new and its doing it first baby steps for android phones, i must say you are very ahead and if i may say a very good organised forum. For me its very important to have a man in the community(forum) that can give software solutions(android) the way you do. Thank you for that.

Última edición por un moderador:
The problem with the CWM recovery is because it was compiled for Lenovo A706, for the A760 is functional, but it produces this strange behavior when navigating through the menu options.

About the two Moderm Audi ROM updates are just to add calculator and clock apps from Lenovo (v1_update1_Lenovo.zip) or AOSP (v1_update1_AOSP), which were not included in the ROM. You can download the updates from the following links:

v1_update1_Lenovo.zip

v1_update1_AOSP

About missing of the Greek language in multilanguage ROM, I´m sorry but i can´t help you with these. You can try to translate the ROM to Greek with Jbart tool, but i don´t know if there is a Jbart repository for Greek .

Regards.

P.S. If you have a ROM with Greek language can replace the file /system/etc/apn -config.xml to another one that includes the APNs list of your country , you can get it from for another phone ROM that you know to includes the APN list of your country , or edit it manually adding the APN you need.

P.S2. Please, read the rules for English speakers.

Última edición por un moderador:
I do apologize for not reading the forum rules, but i do not apologize for writing in English. You see its not kind for anywhere in the world to make a guest speak the native language. English is an international language, a language that brings people together like the internet is ment to be. I did not write in my native language and therefore did not offend anybody. When i first saw your forum i read everything using a google translator and it was not hard for me to do so, like it shouldnt be hard for me to post this once more in Spanish. Therefore it shouldnt be difficult for someone who wants to read it to do a google translation(with two clicks of the mouse) but it is not polite to force a visitor to do so.
thank you.
Pido disculpas por no leer las reglas del foro, pero no me disculpo por escrito en Inglés. Ya ves que no es bueno para cualquier lugar en el mundo para hacer que un cliente habla el idioma nativo. Inglés es un idioma internacional, una lengua que une a las personas como el Internet es ment ser. Yo no escribo en mi lengua materna, por lo que no ofendo a nadie. La primera vez que vi su foro he leído todo lo que el uso de un traductor google y no fue difícil para mí hacerlo, como que no debería ser difícil para mí para publicar esto, una vez más en español. Por lo tanto, no debería ser difícil para alguien que quiera leerlo para hacer una traducción de Google (con dos clics del ratón), pero no es de buena educación para obligar a un visitante para hacerlo.
¡gracias

Hola de nuevo, después de haber conseguido que me funcionaran los datos de Tuenti Movil en mi Lenovo a760, ahora tengo el mismo problema pero con una sim de MasMóvil. ¿Alguien sabría como lo podría hacer funcionar? Es que cuando entro al APN y intento crear el de MasMóvil no se guarda.

Gracias.

Hola de nuevo, después de haber conseguido que me funcionaran los datos de Tuenti Movil en mi Lenovo a760, ahora tengo el mismo problema pero con una sim de MasMóvil. ¿Alguien sabría como lo podría hacer funcionar? Es que cuando entro al APN y intento crear el de MasMóvil no se guarda.

Gracias.
Edita manualmente el apn-config.xml y añade el apn que quieras, o cambia de ROM a una que no tenga ese probelma.
Saludos

Yo igual con dos Lenovo a760 ..... Le metí la ROM de LAOSP de esta misma sección y arreglado el fallo de APN

Enviado desde mi ThL W8 usando Tapatalk

Edita manualmente el apn-config.xml y añade el apn que quieras, o cambia de ROM a una que no tenga ese probelma.
Saludos
Ya intenté añadir el APN manualmente pero no se guarda. No obstante, la semana que viene le instalaré alguna ROM de las que habéis subido en el foro y arreglado.

Gracias!

amigo tengo un lenovo a760 tengo un problema con el apn cunado lo quiero configurar me aparece APN LIST IS NOT COMPLETED, PLEASE WAIT AND HAVE A NEW TRY. necesito que me ayude con ese problema noc ke hacer kn el equipo ya yo noc se mucho te configuracion pero hago el intento

Me pasó lo mismo pero le puse la ROM de LAOSP y conseguí arreglar el fallo del APN pero ahora el móvil no me reconoce la sd externa, alguien sabe la solución a este problema?

Hola que tal chicos tengo un problema al intentar configurar mi apn T_T me podrian ayudar ?

10811956_10205272379880164_568327826_n.jpg

Hola que tal chicos tengo un problema al intentar configurar mi apn T_T me podrian ayudar ?
Debes indicar qué operador de telefonía tienes para que alguien te pueda ayudar.
Te falta algún dato del APN y por ello te da error.

"Cuando miras a fondo este foro, el foro también te mira a ti"

la operadora es DIGITEL venezuela :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1416819164][/DOUBLEPOST]intento editar el apns-conf.xml pero el tlf me lo deniega .. alguna aplicación que me permita modificar eso ? o estaría en alguna opción del tlf ? si pueden ayudarme seria de gran ayuda :$ gracias

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás