[ROM N7100+ S7180 QHD edu v1.2]

@@@ moderator why cant i replay to any threads

first big thx fore this nice rom
2: i have manage to change it so it will load on HDC mt6577 GT H7100 to
so nice job op creater :smile:

Última edición por un moderador:
Hi! Congratulations!!! I have the same model i have it rooted + CWm + 2,5gb but i want to try this ROM , can you place a link to the modified ROM ? Does it have root+CWM+2,5gb trick ?
Thanks in advance.

Última edición por un moderador:
Re: [ROM N7100+ S7180 edu v1.2]

¿Los wipes antes o después de haber cargado la imagen?
Actualmente estoy con la versión edu v1.1 y me funciona mucho mejor que como lo tenía de origen. Especialmente porque no podía instalar aplicaciones en la SD y ahora sí que puedo. El Wi-Fi falla menos, pero sigue pasando que de cuando en cuando da un error y he de reiniciar para que funcione. ¿Eso se corrige en la versión 1.2 o es un problema del teléfono?
Muchas gracias por el trabajo que has hecho y por tu atención.
Saludos!

Prueba a entrar en modo recovery y hacer wipes de cache y dalvik
Actualmente estoy con la versión edu v1.1 y me funciona mucho mejor que como lo tenía de origen. Especialmente porque no podía instalar aplicaciones en la SD y ahora sí que puedo. El Wi-Fi falla menos, pero sigue pasando que de cuando en cuando da un error y he de reiniciar para que funcione. ¿Eso se corrige en la versión 1.2 o es un problema del teléfono?
Saludos!

Saludos!
Antes de cargar, para asegurar que no hay nada por ahí que pueda causar conflictos.
¿Podrias explicarme en que consiste el error que te da?

Hi! Congratulations!!! I have the same model i have it rooted + CWm + 2,5gb but i want to try this ROM , can you place a link to the modified ROM ? Does it have root+CWM+2,5gb trick ?
Thanks in advance.
BTW after flasing the one from here i found out there was no launcher so i have put in another from lg 3.0 ui
yes it is rooted cwm u must have already
otherswise u cant flash it
the 2.5gb trick u can do after flashing it
u can try it

please make an back up off ur device from flastools
with ur boot.img an all the other stuff it will backup
now u can try out this rom
before loading this rom my kernel also was 3.0
after 3.4.0
after the flashing is done it will restart an start up in recovery again
make a wipe off
factory chache
an dalvik cache
an then reboot system
IM NOT RESPONSELBE FORE ANY DEVICE BRICK
IF U WISH TO TRY IT OUT IT IS ON UR ON HANDS

http://d-h.st/ckX

My modelo is this one e1901_v77_ht_s8

Gonna give it a try.
Can you post your scatter to compare with mine?

I want to be sure 100%
Than you

Screenshot_2013-02-11-16-49-36.jpg

Hi, i have a problem..with this rom don't work 3g connection data (vodafone ITALY). Why????

My modelo is this one e1901_v77_ht_s8

Gonna give it a try.
Can you post your scatter to compare with mine?

I want to be sure 100%
Than you
PRELOADER 0x0
{
}
DSP_BL 0x40000
{
}
MBR 0x600000
{
}
EBR1 0x604000
{
}
__NODL_PMT 0x608000
{
}
__NODL_NVRAM 0xa08000
{
}
__NODL_SECCFG 0xf08000
{
}
UBOOT 0xf28000
{
}
BOOTIMG 0xf88000
{
}
RECOVERY 0x1588000
{
}
SEC_RO 0x1b88000
{
}
__NODL_MISC 0x2188000
{
}
LOGO 0x21e8000
{
}
__NODL_EXPDB 0x24e8000
{
}
ANDROID 0x26e8000
{
}
CACHE 0x33fe8000
{
}
USRDATA 0x540e8000
{
}
__NODL_FAT 0x741e8000
{
}
__NODL_BMTPOOL 0xffff00a8
{
}

Firs of all ,thanks !!

It didnt work for me.
I followed all your instructions and try a second time,but no luck.
May be my data partition is 2gb (the 2.5gb trick was done) and doesnt fit with the one which the zip file was done.Dont know.

After all , i restore the CWM backup i made before and everithing is just before the try ,but the first logo that appears when i switch on the phone.

I try to restore original logo and change boot animations , i know it is in system/media (not the scard) ,but dont know which is the exact file to change.

I tried to do it once a log time ago , but i couldnt do it because permission or something like that.

I will try.
Thanks.

Note : does anybody have the complete boot files (images,logos,audios and bootanim) for a qhd screen? I dont know how to extract them from one ROM file I use with flashtools .

Well , i managed to extract the media folder from an img file (that contained the boot anim/logos/sound i wanted) with Android Kitchen,and then copy to the system/media folder.It worked!!
But i have seen the bootanim that is in your rom and it rocks!!! Just copy the files from the zip to the destination folder.
Its an awesome intro animation.
After all ,with this problem ,i have learned how to decompile system.img and get files from it,but the final anim that is in my phone is not the one i extracted,but yours!!! :blush:

Thanks,its a pity that i cant try the full rom .

how many ram do u have
try take the boot.img from u phone an change it with the one in the zip

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás