CHOLLO FINALIZADO Kit de aparcamiento por solo 2,7€

Buenas
Al final no lo envían, un error del sistema:

Dear Lepton
Thank you very much for ordering from my store. I’m very sorry to inform you that the order was a system mistake.
But I will not let you-the valued buyer, to waste your time and money. Here is my offer which is the best I can do for you right now. you can choose the one of the options listed below:
Option 1: I will offer a sotre coupon worth 1 USD without any limit, you can use the coupon in my store anytime you want. You can help me cancel the order in a reason of “Buyer do not want this order”. This is really important to me because if you choose the other seller reason, Aliexpress might close this store and I might lost my only shop which is the only source for my family.
Option 2: I can send a car protection handle for you instead, and actually, it worth 1.99 USD free shipping 4Pcs Car Door Wrist Handles Protective Film Stickers black to choose Handles Scratches Protective Film-in Car Stickers from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Option 3: I can send a number plate for you instead, and it worth 1.99USD Best selling hot sale 1 PCS Parking Card Suckers Night Light Phone Number Card Plate Car Styling Car Stickers Only Gold Color-in Car Stickers from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group I hope that you can give me an reply of which option will you choose in the message. If you choose option two, I will ship the product to you as a normal order. I truly want to apologize for this mistake again, and I’m trying my best to make things right for you. Anyway, I really hope that you can give little understanding in this order. I will really appreciate that. If you have any concern or question, please let me know. Regards Chloe

Vaya, lo siento @Lepton :sweat:. Pero por lo menos el vendedor te ofrece algo a cambio. :up:

Esta cosas pasan... Supongo que no es la primera vez que le ocurre porque en el mensaje ofrece 1$ o 1,99$ a cambio de una compra de 2,73€
¡Eso si que es pensar en la satisfacción del cliente! :tearsofjoy:

También me mola la parte emocional en la que dice que su tienda es la única fuente de ingresos de la familia ¡Se me ha saltado una lagrimita!

De todas formas gracias por el aporte @666 Rojo
¡¡La próxima vez habrá más suerte!!

La verdad es que si. Leer esas cosas, me producen mucha tristeza. Desgraciadamente hay mucha gente que realmente lo pasa mal:sweat:

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás